Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
nmuntz said:
You can create your own by entering your case information here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker
After you have created your case click on My Profile -> My Cases, select January 2017 AOR and it will show you a button that says "Click to copy" the code needed to add it to your signature:

Then on the forum go to your Profile -> Forum Profile Information and there look for signature and paste the code.
Thanks. I had entered my details in the tracker last month. Just saw how to get the signature! Cheers

nsitnikov

Feb 21, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
Hi guys,

Just added my case to tracker and registered on this forum. I am going under CEC stream with AOR date of Jan 6, 2017. I keep reading that everyone is getting their Meds passed since last Friday including people with AOR of Jan 19, 2017. Although my AOR date is Jan 6 my Meds are not moving still. Anyone in the same boat? Any idea on what is going on?

Thanks!

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
nsitnikov said:
Hi guys,

Just added my case to tracker and registered on this forum. I am going under CEC stream with AOR date of Jan 6, 2017. I keep reading that everyone is getting their Meds passed since last Friday including people with AOR of Jan 19, 2017. Although my AOR date is Jan 6 my Meds are not moving still. Anyone in the same boat? Any idea on what is going on?

Thanks!
Yes we are in same boat, many like you and me.
Check the tracker - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/fullscreen
I am worried too..don't know how the system works..
But if you see the Dec tracker - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/aor-december-2016-permanent-residency-tracker/fullscreen
Many of CEC inland from Dec - got Medical pass in this month..
So wait and see!!!

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
Nick~Nick said:
Yes we are in same boat, many like you and me.
Check the tracker - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/fullscreen
I am worried too..don't know how the system works..
But if you see the Dec tracker - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/aor-december-2016-permanent-residency-tracker/fullscreen
Many of CEC inland from Dec - got Medical pass in this month..
So wait and see!!!
Still I m waiting for medical to pass.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
sanpatel30 said:
Still I m waiting for medical to pass.
check dec or nov tracker - after Medical and Background check - for CEC process looks faster than other.
So lets hope, that will work same for jan aor..

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
nsitnikov said:
Hi guys,

Thanks!
If you are USA resident, you wait 2+ months for any movement of your application.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Hi Friends,

Yesterday, my medical status got changed to Passed from Not needed at this time along with document section, Back ground check which is updated below.

Will CIC ask me to submit any additional documents after Background check? At this point of time, I understood that they have received all the required documents and no additional documents are required. Just wondering whether my documentation part is clear or still I need to wait for further confirmation from CIC.

Category : CEC Inland
AOR Received : January 17, 2017
Medical Status : Passed (Changed on February 20, 2017)
Review of submitted documents : No additional documents are needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Started (Changed on February 20, 2017)

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
Baji81 said:
Hi Friends,

Yesterday, my medical status got changed to Passed from Not needed at this time along with document section, Back ground check which is updated below.

Will CIC ask me to submit any additional documents after Background check? At this point of time, I understood that they have received all the required documents and no additional documents are required. Just wondering whether my documentation part is clear or still I need to wait for further confirmation from CIC.

Category : CEC Inland
AOR Received : January 17, 2017
Medical Status : Passed (Changed on February 20, 2017)
Review of submitted documents : No additional documents are needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Started (Changed on February 20, 2017)
I think they may request additional documentation at any point before PPR.
At this point they have probably checked that you provided all required docs and that they "seem ok", however they haven't gone in detail through your documents, so questions may arise and they may require additional docs at a later point.

malican

May 24, 2016
I followed Gladdossy and called CIC. Asked if they received my documents and was told that my file was transferred to the LVO. They can't give an update because it is at the LVO but the intention was to find out the status so I was okay. Just a bot nervous now. Background has changed to IP.

If I were to order GCMS notes, would they be able to give them to me although my file is with the LVO?

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
I followed Gladdossy and called CIC. Asked if they received my documents and was told that my file was transferred to the LVO. They can't give an update because it is at the LVO but the intention was to find out the status so I was okay. Just a bot nervous now. Background has changed to IP.

If I were to order GCMS notes, would they be able to give them to me although my file is with the LVO?
Yes, you will get your gcms notes anytime, even if at lvo.

Are you sure the agent didn't just say that because your app has not crossed 6 months?
Congrats on your background check in progress.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys please dont forget to update the tracker details - everyone are looking at them and making some analysis.

malican

May 24, 2016
Freedom2016 said:
Yes, you will get your gcms notes anytime, even if at lvo.

Are you sure the agent didn't just say that because your app has not crossed 6 months?
Congrats on your background check in progress.
Thank you. And that should have read background check has not changed to IP. I am wondering the same thing lol. Before she told me she asked are you in Canada and then said that I need to contact the LVO to find out if they got the docs. But yes I am confused and hopeful at the same time.

optimistic_06

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
17-02-2017 RCMP provided: 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Med's Done....
Passed: 17-02-2017
nmuntz said:
After you have created your case click on My Profile -> My Cases, select January 2017 AOR and it will show you a button that says "Click to copy" the code needed to add it to your signature:

Then on the forum go to your Profile -> Forum Profile Information and there look for signature and paste the code.
Hi
I tried this. From your last step, i can't find Forum Profile Information. I see the Signature label inside my profile, but no way to edit it.

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
optimistic_06 said:
Hi
I tried this. From your last step, i can't find Forum Profile Information. I see the Signature label inside my profile, but no way to edit it.
Once you become a full member (having at least 10 posts) you'll have that tab open. I had the same problem