+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello Friends,
Can anybody tell me here what is the meaning for “waiting for officer’s review ??” Because my file gets stuck since last 6 months for officer’s review. Can anybody tell me how this things work and how much time does it take ??? My AOR is FEB 01 2017.

Need help !!!

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hello Friends,
Can anybody tell me here what is the meaning for “waiting for officer’s review ??” Because my file gets stuck since last 6 months for officer’s review. Can anybody tell me how this things work and how much time does it take ??? My AOR is FEB 01 2017.

Need help !!!
It basically means no one looked at your file. It just needs to be picked up by the officer and approved. I can only suggest you to call, email and raise CSE constantly and try to wake them up. All the best !

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Hi All, this is a landing related question..
Oinp outland
We are planning to complete the landing formalities next month and stay there for a week and come back to the home country. We will be asking them to send the PR Card to the consultant who processed our PR visa from Ontario region. Is it okay? Later consultant said they will courier it back to our home country address.

Secondly, we have to show funds while landing..After applying for PR Card in the airport we are planning to stay in a hotel for a week ..Can we carry the funds back with us to the home country? Is it okay?

Are there any preferred days which are to be followed for outsiders entering for the first time in Canada.

Please guide us. Thank u.

Jompy_5064

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone, I’m feb 18 FSWO NDVO. My file last updated in june from BG In process to NA after the employment verification call. I raised a CSE last month and got the same reply “you file awaiting visa officer’s review”. I applied for gcms and it’s been 44 days, haven’t recieved yet. Is there any point raising CSE again? My medical is going to expire next month. Why NDVO is taking so much time? Anyone in the same situation, pls revert.

admr0710

Jul 11, 2017
Got my GCMS.
AOR: Feb 3, 2017
FWS - O

Results:
eligibility - not started
Security - not started

It's been sitting there for months and none of these even got started.

Does anyone know what primary and secondary offices mean and its significance?

I have CIO, CPC OTTAWA, and CPC VEGREVILLE listed as my secondary offices.

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Got my GCMS.
AOR: Feb 3, 2017
FWS - O

Results:
eligibility - not started
Security - not started

It's been sitting there for months and none of these even got started.

Does anyone know what primary and secondary offices mean and its significance?

I have CIO, CPC OTTAWA, and CPC VEGREVILLE listed as my secondary offices.
have a look if there is any mention about file transfer, my application was transferred to another visa office from CIO to accomplish review, that was noted in GCMS as workload redistribution.
Recently got PPR, and although received another GCMS right before PR, Eligibility and Security was "not started". I believe they dont have time to properly update notes.

What notes saying at the bottom of gcms ?

admr0710

Jul 11, 2017
have a look if there is any mention about file transfer, my application was transferred to another visa office from CIO to accomplish review, that was noted in GCMS as workload redistribution.
Recently got PPR, and although received another GCMS right before PR, Eligibility and Security was "not started". I believe they dont have time to properly update notes.

What notes saying at the bottom of gcms ?

Hi!
yes, there was a paper file transfer from CIO to Manila due to "workload redistribution"
For the notes, the latest was when they updated my passport information. (i sent a copy of the new one as the one i submitted with my application is about to expire)

for the "Application" part of the GCMS. I tracked the movement of eligibility. it went like this:

calculate -> calculation in progress -> review required -> met -> not started

im not sure if this is the IP1 - IP2 that reflects on our CIC profiles.

PS. Congrats on your PPR! hopefully the rest of us will follow soonest! :)

admr0710

Jul 11, 2017
Hi everyone, I’m feb 18 FSWO NDVO. My file last updated in june from BG In process to NA after the employment verification call. I raised a CSE last month and got the same reply “you file awaiting visa officer’s review”. I applied for gcms and it’s been 44 days, haven’t recieved yet. Is there any point raising CSE again? My medical is going to expire next month. Why NDVO is taking so much time? Anyone in the same situation, pls revert.

GCMS shouldnt take more than a month. maybe you should email and ask for an update from the website you ordered it from.

SunnyBoi

Oct 26, 2017
Hey! there Andy, would you be able to add me to the WhatsApp group?
P.s. Who can tell me what to do next to perhaps fast track the entire thing?

ITA Jan 11th.
AOR Feb 2nd

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hey! there Andy, would you be able to add me to the WhatsApp group?
P.s. Who can tell me what to do next to perhaps fast track the entire thing?

ITA Jan 11th.
AOR Feb 2nd

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You can join using the link -

https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/GeB76FWkeEfGrnwe7RAiq3