+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

GaneshaON_3

Jun 12, 2017
Hello All Experts,

I am the follower of this forum.
I have a question,I got my passport with COPR which have expiry date till Jan/16/2018.but due to some personal problem its look like my wife wont be able to make it till then.
In that case what can be done? is there any way we can extend the expiry date of COPR.please suggest me the procedure if there is any.

thanks in advance

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Hello All Experts,

I am the follower of this forum.
I have a question,I got my passport with COPR which have expiry date till Jan/16/2018.but due to some personal problem its look like my wife wont be able to make it till then.
In that case what can be done? is there any way we can extend the expiry date of COPR.please suggest me the procedure if there is any.

thanks in advance
Ur COPR will be valid till the expiry date of ur medicals, so u can land before your medicals are expired

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Hi

Had sent a CSE on 24th August and got a reply on 1st September. Basically it says " We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required".

I am not sure if its a standard reply. What I am trying to figure out is when they say the information you provided was transferred to responsible office, do they mean the CSE I raised or my application.

Moreover they dint mention anything about my LVO.

PNP-O, AOR 8th FEB
What's ur VO?

GaneshaON_3

Jun 12, 2017
Ur COPR will be valid till the expiry date of ur medicals, so u can land before your medicals are expired
thats true,thanks for ur kind rpy.
but mine issue is my medical and COPR both expiring on jAN/16/2018,but in current scenario she wont be able to travel before Jan/16/2018.
please suggest me

roomy89

Jan 22, 2017
Hello there. I am from Pakistan FSW AOR 15th Feb. I contacted CIC and got to know my file is in London VO. Waiting for IP2/PPR. Is this wait of 7 months normal with London VO?

AJP1

Jun 10, 2017
Once the PPR letter is sent back to the consulate general in Sydney and received what is the processing time? I am moving from my current address in three weeks but will be on holiday for the next two weeks. I don't know my subsequent address.

admr0710

Jul 11, 2017
I have raised concerns (CSE) twice using the IRCC webform. I always get the following reply which is very different from what I see in this forum:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Am I the only one getting this?

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Hi All,
Any PNP applicant who has received stamped passport from New Delhi VO, can you please confirm if they have issued COPR (Certificate of Permanent Residency) along with the passport??
Looks like majority of us in here are those who have sent their passports recently :D But I assume that is when they issue COPR

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
If you're pakistani most probably it will be london vo for you which is dead slow
Is that true, even if i reside in Saudi Arabia i.e. Abu Dhabi visa office would be closer for me.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Hello there. I am from Pakistan FSW AOR 15th Feb. I contacted CIC and got to know my file is in London VO. Waiting for IP2/PPR. Is this wait of 7 months normal with London VO?
I dont know where my visa office is, last i heard around 2 months ago it was still in Ottawa. Also a Pakistani and touching the 6 month waiting period since aor of March 22.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
N
Whats your VO ? Mine is Ottawa
Not sure, might be ottawa. no one told me but when i asked they said my application was there.