+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Many congratulations to everyone that's received PPR - really happy for you! Many of you have been waiting for nearly or just as long as I have been!! :) So its great that you've found some light at the end of the tunnel.

On the other hand...maybe just a little bit, seeing all the green on the tracker, makes me feel a little like I've missed the train and there's nothing I can do about it. I really wish CIC had a timeline for people that were over the 6 month processing mark. It was frustrating before and now its just beginning to feel quite a bit sad.

AOR 1st February; IP2 in progress for a day over three months now. So 217 days since AOR.

My status still shows that they want additional documents, but I've emailed the Paris VO, Ottawa, and everywhere and there's no response.

Feeling :(:(:(

Don't know what to do. Its thrown so much of my life in disarray.
do you have to many international travel ?? I am just testing a theory that having more international travel takes more time from moving from Ip2 to ppr.
if yes, how many ?

Reactions: Kanda1992

Kanda1992

Aug 16, 2017
Been 203 days I called cic today they said ur background check isn't started yet!
And they called me and employer one and half month ago idk what's going on!
It's getting so frustrating
Anyone can help ?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Been 203 days I called cic today they said ur background check isn't started yet!
And they called me and employer one and half month ago idk what's going on!
It's getting so frustrating
Anyone can help ?
when you called them, did they ask you all those security questions to access your file?
some agents just say what it is there on the online portal that we access to.. they just read out..
if the agent did not ask you any such sort of questions, they have not accessed your file, just read out the information that even you have access to.

Kanda1992

Aug 16, 2017
when you called them, did they ask you all those security questions to access your file?
some agents just say what it is there on the online portal that we access to.. they just read out..
if the agent did not ask you any such sort of questions, they have not accessed your file, just read out the information that even you have access to.
Yes agent asked security questions then took like 3 mins to review my file

kapilarora

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Guys....
PPR it is!!!!
Received mail at 7:15 pm IST.
Thanks to all the forum members. You guys have been a support through this entire phase....
Today was 208th day so I guess I have waited a bit but I think eventually it will come for everyone....
CHEERS!!!!!
Hope to see someone in Canada.

Express entry pool entered- Nov'15
Wait for Nomination~1 year
OINP Nomination- 16th Dec'16
ITA- 19th Dec'16
AOR- 8th Feb'17
PPR- 5th Sep'17

Kanda1992

Aug 16, 2017
Guys....
PPR it is!!!!
Thanks to all the forum members. You guys have been a support through this entire phase....
Today was 208th day so I guess I have waited a bit but I think eventually it will come for everyone....
CHEERS!!!!!

ITA- 19th Dec'16
AOR- 8th Feb'17
PPR- 5th Sep'17
Congrats

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
Guys....
PPR it is!!!!
CHEERS!!!!!

ITA- 19th Dec'16
AOR- 8th Feb'17
PPR- 5th Sep'17
What's your VO?

AJP1

Jun 10, 2017
So I have received my ppr letter which I am extatic about. However I need to send my passport and letter to the consulate in Sydney from NZ with prepaid post back. Hi this is apparently impossible according to NZ post and NZ courier services. Can anyone help me please?