Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
December 2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Dear ones,

Don't get frustrated.I am a feb 7 applicant(AOR). PNPO, ontario nominee from India with one dependent.

I am a silent observer of multiple forums for 2 years( from the time i planned to move to canada)

After 209 days i got passport request yesterday morning(monday sep 4, 9.51 am) from New delhi office. Mostly the process is random so be patient. All analyse will help to get general pattern for most of cases. But there is always exception and we dont understand because applications are processed in different places, availability of officers and their various priorities. Rest is assured you will get it.

These forums helped me in all the way to keep my torch alive.

I want to thank each and everyone who analysed and shared information. Which made me plan so many things and follow right track

Remember this you are not alone and hundreds of applicants still waiting like i did. Patient is the key

S

shoaib_Pakistani

Dear ones,

Don't get frustrated.I am a feb 7 applicant(AOR). PNPO, ontario nominee from India with one dependent.

I am a silent observer of multiple forums for 2 years( from the time i planned to move to canada)

After 209 days i got passport request yesterday morning(monday sep 4, 9.51 am) from New delhi office. Mostly the process is random so be patient. All analyse will help to get general pattern for most of cases. But there is always exception and we dont understand because applications are processed in different places, availability of officers and their various priorities. Rest is assured you will get it.

These forums helped me in all the way to keep my torch alive.

I want to thank each and everyone who analysed and shared information. Which made me plan so many things and follow right track

Remember this you are not alone and hundreds of applicants still waiting like i did. Patient is the key
good man u r

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
It's PPR guys !!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the forum members who cared to share the updates here from time to time.

Wishing all the very best to the people who are waiting out there.. i know how it feels .. but your day will come soon too :)

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
It's PPR guys !!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the forum members who cared to share the updates here from time to time.

Wishing all the very best to the people who are waiting out there.. i know how it feels .. but your day will come soon too :)
Congratulations

Reactions: GenHk

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Exact same timeline.. 8th feb AOR.. each Monday feels like this week it's gonna happen but nothing happens till Saturday... I guess we need to just hang in ... All the best to both!!!!
Almost 7 months completed - AOR-8th Feb-17.....Background Check - NA....I am tired of waiting and it looks like a endless process.

207 Days and counting......:(
Please keep my seat on that railway track, I'm coming :)

kapilarora

Star Member
May 2, 2015
It's PPR guys !!!!!!!!

Congrats buddy...

Reactions: GenHk

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
It's PPR guys !!!!!!!!

Congrats, what was ur vo?

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
It's PPR guys !!!!!!!!

I have got my IP2 during the same week, I have theory that from IP2 to PPR time depends on your and your dependents travel history. Could you please tell me how many times you have travelled outside of country, if you don't mind.

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
I have got my IP2 during the same week, I have theory that from IP2 to PPR time depends on your and your dependents travel history. Could you please tell me how many times you have travelled outside of country, if you don't mind.
Only once and that too was less than a month.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Many congratulations to everyone that's received PPR - really happy for you! Many of you have been waiting for nearly or just as long as I have been!! :) So its great that you've found some light at the end of the tunnel.

On the other hand...maybe just a little bit, seeing all the green on the tracker, makes me feel a little like I've missed the train and there's nothing I can do about it. I really wish CIC had a timeline for people that were over the 6 month processing mark. It was frustrating before and now its just beginning to feel quite a bit sad.

AOR 1st February; IP2 in progress for a day over three months now. So 217 days since AOR.

My status still shows that they want additional documents, but I've emailed the Paris VO, Ottawa, and everywhere and there's no response.

Feeling :(:(:(

Don't know what to do. Its thrown so much of my life in disarray.

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Many congratulations to everyone that's received PPR - really happy for you! Many of you have been waiting for nearly or just as long as I have been!! :) So its great that you've found some light at the end of the tunnel.

On the other hand...maybe just a little bit, seeing all the green on the tracker, makes me feel a little like I've missed the train and there's nothing I can do about it. I really wish CIC had a timeline for people that were over the 6 month processing mark. It was frustrating before and now its just beginning to feel quite a bit sad.

AOR 1st February; IP2 in progress for a day over three months now. So 217 days since AOR.

My status still shows that they want additional documents, but I've emailed the Paris VO, Ottawa, and everywhere and there's no response.

Feeling :(:(:(

Don't know what to do. Its thrown so much of my life in disarray.
Don't worry man, I'm feb 3 and my VO is paris as well, we have whatsapp group for PVO if you'r intetested.