+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Can someone help with the RPRF payment .. I only see option to upload file and it says Replacement Overdue

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Hi Guys my password is expiring in 4 months..got PPR yesterday..will they issue visa if I send passport or they will ask me to submit new passport?
Anybody has gone through this..

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
PPR GUYS!!!
OINP OUTLAND - INDIA
AOR FEB 17
PPR- 1ST SEPT 2017
Wish u all good luck!!
Congrats. Can you please help me with a query regarding PCC from India.

Can someone from India who has submitted E-Apr successfully help on this?
I have multiple addresses during last 10 years but all within India but in different states where I resided more than 6 months. Currently I am staying in Maharashtra(Not my home state which is mentioned in the passport) for last 6 years. Since I have mentioned all addresses in Personal History section, it is asking for multiple PCC. But if you apply for PCC from Passport website, they ask for last 1 year address and initiate the PCC from here.

So, my understanding is, even though we have resided in multiple states with in India, we need to get PCC from current address only. Only one PCC should be uploaded into the E-Apr section? Can someone help on this?

Trigger1234

May 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Stuck in IP2 more than 1 month. Sent email to Ottawa office, reply came with a MASSIVE BULLSHIT: "Your file is under review, we need some additional verifications", dont know what does this bull shit means. I am from Pakistan. I have seen many Pakistani, Iranian, Iraqi and Egyptian applicants having this. I think the purpose of this message is DONT THINK COMING TO CANADA, BETTER TO STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY.
Could anyone give some hints about this threatening message.

Thank you Guys.
Note: Going to Malaysia now for PhD. Better to start PhD, no logic wasting, waiting time and money ON PR.
Don't get upest and disappointed.
I am in IP for more than 2 months now. got the same response from Ottawa twice. I guess it has something to do with security screening.
we are among the unlucky ones but we are not alone. I think we have to wait a couple more months here.

S

shoaib_Pakistani

Don't get upest and disappointed.
I am in IP for more than 2 months now. got the same response from Ottawa twice. I guess it has something to do with security screening.
we are among the unlucky ones but we are not alone. I think we have to wait a couple more months here.
I can understand your feeling man. Do not know which country you are from. But whatever I have stated in my post that's 100% true. I know many persons who are stuck in IP2 for more than 2 years. If you find out their nationality, majority of them will be from Pakistan, Iran, Iraq and Egypt.

Trigger1234

May 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I can understand your feeling man. Do not know which country you are from. But whatever I have stated in my post that's 100% true. I know many persons who are stuck in IP2 for more than 2 years. If you find out their nationality, majority of them will be from Pakistan, Iran, Iraq and Egypt.
Majority of the cases pending for finalization are for the nationalities you mentioned, but there are people from other nationalities (even European) who have the same problem. I am from Iran. As an Iranian, I am used to these delays for any visa application (Embassy appointments should be booked several months earlier), and that's the main reason i am applying for a new citizenship. at the moment, there is nothing more we can do. Lets act as if we have not applied at all. The golden ticket will be issued sooner or later.

Good Luck Mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obas Efe
S

shoaib_Pakistani

Majority of the cases pending for finalization are for the nationalities you mentioned, but there are people from other nationalities (even European) who have the same problem. I am from Iran. As an Iranian, I am used to these delays for any visa applications (Embassy appointments should be booked several months earlier), and that's the main reason i am applying for a new citizenship. at the moment, there is nothing more we can do. Lets act as if we have not applied at all. The golden ticket will be issued sooner or later.

Good Luck Mate.
U too man

inferno1234

Jun 10, 2017
You should have renewed your passport when the validity was 6 months. Renew the passport now, raise cse for the new passport,then dispatch both the old and new passport with the proof that you have sent the new passport via cse. Congrats

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
193 days since AOR......

Something I've gathered from other forum
- If your profile says additional docs required but you haven't received any intimation from IRCC then the message is for the internal IRCC team and not you....

I started preparing for PR in Oct 2015.....entered the pool on 8th March 2016....Got ITA on 11th Jan 2017 (10 months after entering the pool and my score wasn't that low but somehow last yeah they were being stingy in giving ITAs and suddenly they have become Santa Claus)

I want to know is there any way we can get IRCC to pick up our file and process our applications!!!
Mailing, Raising CSE and Calling them don't seem to be doing the trick as the response is mostly Standard Reply, Standard/No Reply, Reading back information from CIC account respectively.

They should have a dedicated grievance cell for handling people with >180 days at least that way the agent who is assessing our file will be answerable as to WHY are things held up....is it something genuine or just that he was away on holiday/he totally forgot about us/he just didn't like our name

I am venting some of the built up frustration but there is still lots that ain't coming out just now......

Let's hope the IRCC is monitoring this forum and decides to act in our favour and there is PPR rain on all those with 179+ days in the coming week

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
You should have renewed your passport when the validity was 6 months. Renew the passport now, raise cse for the new passport,then dispatch both the old and new passport with the proof that you have sent the new passport via cse. Congrats
Thanks allot..will do that

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Congrats. Can you please help me with a query regarding PCC from India.

Can someone from India who has submitted E-Apr successfully help on this?
I have multiple addresses during last 10 years but all within India but in different states where I resided more than 6 months. Currently I am staying in Maharashtra(Not my home state which is mentioned in the passport) for last 6 years. Since I have mentioned all addresses in Personal History section, it is asking for multiple PCC. But if you apply for PCC from Passport website, they ask for last 1 year address and initiate the PCC from here.

So, my understanding is, even though we have resided in multiple states with in India, we need to get PCC from current address only. Only one PCC should be uploaded into the E-Apr section? Can someone help on this?
As for my understanding single pcc is enough... We get it from local passport office...they take finger prints and verify the background record... Multiple pcc for same country doesn't make sense..

Reactions: samir2015