Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
My application too shows additional documents required and I have written to them and also raised CSE but nothing conclusive from them.
It's quite frustrating since there is nothing we can do about it. I've written to them again yesterday, let's see what happens
@ameydixit
You should order GCMS notes. You may be under Security Screening

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
@alishanpwc thanks for the suggestion, I've been thinking of ordering them too, but maybe I should wait till Friday and if I don't hear from them I'll order GCMS on Saturday....

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, everyone! I'm a FSW-Outland from Russia with a two year Canadian M.A. diploma stuck at 196 days with ZERO changes to my account (apart from the usual: medicals passed and we are determining your eligibility). My AOR was on Feb 14, 2017 - the least lucky day it seems. I haven't made any inquires about my case, because it seems like that for a very few people it did any good... I wonder if I should make any inquiries at all or just stick with what I have and start looking into different immigration options in the meantime...

Anyway, I wish you all not to lose hope like I did and finally get that PPR!
Hi, there! I'm also FSW-outland from Russia, AOR 10 Feb 17. Still waiting for PPR! You may write to Ottawa to ask them where your file is being processed. Most Russian applicants are processed in Warsaw or Ottawa. And gcms is a good way to learn about your case, if eligibility passed or if they have any concerns about your case. What's your BG status in my cic account? If it's been in IP2 for along time then it might be security screening. A few Russian applicants do have security screening... but i hope it's not your case!

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone

just got my GCMS notes - turns out I am in secure outstanding group...
AOR January 12, 2017
BC PNP inland, nationality - Ukraine.

Theinterceptor77

Nov 6, 2016
Tomorrow will be a total of 210 days for me...and counting! It will also be nearly 3 months since IP2. I am curious to know if anyone who had IP2 a couple of months or more back and has recently received a PPR?

Also, my status shows that they require additional documents for nearly 3 weeks now, with no message. Also, I haven't been able to receive a response to my emails regarding this as well. Has anyone experienced a similar issue and managed to get a response on it??
IP2 since may 15, bloody frustrating

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
My application too shows additional documents required and I have written to them and also raised CSE but nothing conclusive from them.
It's quite frustrating since there is nothing we can do about it. I've written to them again yesterday, let's see what happens
@ameydixit let me know if they get back to you. Yes, its very frustrating! I haven't raised a CSE, but I emailed my VO a couple of times to ask about it. Where is your VO? Mine is Paris.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
My case is almost same @Lyon37
My case is 203 days old while i am in BG IP2 since 26th May. Can you please confirm if your file is under Security Screening because that's the case with me as revealed by GCMS Notes.
Apparently yes, it does show SS - but not with the same level of clarity as other people with multiple entries of SS on their notes. I am waiting for another set of notes around the 10th of Sep - so I hope there is more information there. It really is so frustrating! Its been a month since the processing time of 6 months passed.

integral0087

Aug 29, 2017
Moscow
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
N/A
Hi, there! I'm also FSW-outland from Russia, AOR 10 Feb 17. Still waiting for PPR! You may write to Ottawa to ask them where your file is being processed. Most Russian applicants are processed in Warsaw or Ottawa. And gcms is a good way to learn about your case, if eligibility passed or if they have any concerns about your case. What's your BG status in my cic account? If it's been in IP2 for along time then it might be security screening. A few Russian applicants do have security screening... but i hope it's not your case!
Hi! I'm almost certain it's Warsaw judging by what I saw on MyImmiTracker for February cases. As I said my status hasn't changed. It says application in progress, determining eligibility and BG N/A. Maybe my case is just sitting somewhere in a pile of other cases from Russia that no one wants to process...

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Apparently yes, it does show SS - but not with the same level of clarity as other people with multiple entries of SS on their notes. I am waiting for another set of notes around the 10th of Sep - so I hope there is more information there. It really is so frustrating! Its been a month since the processing time of 6 months passed.
Please check activities section @Lyon37

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Completing 200 days today.
PNP Outland (Ontario)

BG: Not Applicable from last 2-3 months
Additional Documents: We do not need any additional document from you...

I am thinking to apply for GCMS notes. Can someone share the link to apply it online?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Update: I got a reply from High Commission of Canada, New Delhi. I have received a new request to submit Travel History Info Form (including Citizenship and Resident Information - What this can be?) along with previous requests. They have also enabled the upload option in CIC account.

I have taken below actions already:
1. Sent an email to Delhi Visa Office (Kept Ottawa office in CC)
2. Sent documents over email.
3. Sent documents via CSE.

Now I will prepare new reply and merge them into one file and will upload on CIC portal too.

QUESTION - Has anyone received this Travel History Info Form request? Is it IMM5562? The form number is not written in the request letter.

Last edited:

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Update: I got a reply from High Commission of Canada, New Delhi. I have received a new request to submit Travel History Info Form (including Citizenship and Resident Information - What this can be?) along with previous requests. They have also enabled the upload option in CIC account.

I have taken below actions already:
1. Sent an email to Delhi Visa Office (Kept Ottawa office in CC)
2. Sent documents over email.
3. Sent documents via CSE.

Now I will prepare new reply and merge them into one file and will upload on CIC portal too.

QUESTION - Has anyone received this Travel History Info Form request? Is it IMM5562? The form number is not written in the request letter.
do you have extensive travel history??
See if this helps

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/question-about-requested-additional-documents.375976/

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
@ameydixit let me know if they get back to you. Yes, its very frustrating! I haven't raised a CSE, but I emailed my VO a couple of times to ask about it. Where is your VO? Mine is Paris.
@Lyon37
I got a reply for a CSE is raised wrt job change. Then I raised a CSE for 6 month timeline but haven't yet heard from them. Neither heard from them on the mail I sent. I'll surely update you if I hear from them.