+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
could you tell me how to check if the file is being transferred VO. also at what stage and why it should transferred to vo?
Some files are processed at Ottawa and some at local visa office.

Email or call to ask for visa office

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally!! its confirmed that I got PPR and Interview email was a glitch.

All the best to all the people waiting for the magic email.

Thanks to all the folks on this group, who shared a lot a good information and helped me keeping my nerves calm.

Congrats to all who PPR. Thanks Again!
Congratulation Sir, I just saw this thread. Weird that Feb people are still waiting and April people are moving well along.

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Hi Everyone!

I have just received a message in my CIC Inbox from Immigration and Medical Services Divison, High Commission of Canada, London UK.

They have asked me to provide a copy of biopage of my passport to their office within 30 days.

I have already shared scans of my passport so I don't understand why they are asking for this again. So please tell me what this message means for my application and what should I expect next.

Also, should I just mention my Express Entry Number on the copies when I submit them? I believe our EE number is the application number, right?

Thank you for your response.

janmaypandya

Feb 8, 2015
inland spouse applcant
Applied-1 Feb 2017
Aor 18 FEb 2017
Can any one help me with the current flow of application which dates application they are processing right now?

janmaypandya

Feb 8, 2015
inland spouse applcant
Applied-1 Feb 2017
Aor 18 FEb 2017
Can any one help me with the current flow of application which dates application they are processing right now?

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Finally!! its confirmed that I got PPR and Interview email was a glitch.

All the best to all the people waiting for the magic email.

Thanks to all the folks on this group, who shared a lot a good information and helped me keeping my nerves calm.

Congrats to all who PPR. Thanks Again!
Great.
Told yah!
All the best

Reactions: tastebuds

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Everyone!

I have just received a message in my CIC Inbox from Immigration and Medical Services Divison, High Commission of Canada, London UK.

They have asked me to provide a copy of biopage of my passport to their office within 30 days.

I have already shared scans of my passport so I don't understand why they are asking for this again. So please tell me what this message means for my application and what should I expect next.

Also, should I just mention my Express Entry Number on the copies when I submit them? I believe our EE number is the application number, right?

Thank you for your response.
I also got same request alongside to provide height and eye color details of everyone in my application.
There will be placeholders for you to upload the requested docs. Just click on view submitted application and you will see the placeholders there. I heard its pre-PPR style for London VO. Let's keep our fingers crossed

floriasung

May 26, 2017
Finally got my PPR!!! Yesterday my BG changed into IP(2) and today at 6pm, PPR email arrived!
I'm Feb 15 AOR, FSW Inland, experienced 4 month of BG-NA, can't believe how I survive those desperate days. Now finally everything clears.

My timeline:

ITA Feb 8, 2017
AOR Feb 15, 2017
Med Pass and BG IP(1): March 28, 2017
BG NA: April 27, 2017
BG IP(2): Aug 21, 2017
PPR: Aug 22, 2017

I called CIC at the morning of Aug 21 and my BG changed to IP(2) the same day and then PPR arrived next day.

So everyone who is already over 6 month, don't lose hope! I believe the VOs are back to work from vacation and all our PPRs are around the corner!

Hope this is the start of the PPR rain this week and let's embrace more PPRs!

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Finally got my PPR!!! Yesterday my BG changed into IP(2) and today at 6pm, PPR email arrived!
I'm Feb 15 AOR, FSW Inland, experienced 4 month of BG-NA, can't believe how I survive those desperate days. Now finally everything clears.

My timeline:

ITA Feb 8, 2017
AOR Feb 15, 2017

I called CIC at the morning of Aug 21 and my BG changed to IP(2) the same day and then PPR arrived next day.

So everyone who is already over 6 month, don't lose hope! I believe the VOs are back to work from vacation and all our PPRs are around the corner!

Congrats :)

So who's up for next PPR update ;)

firstone

Jun 29, 2015

My timeline:

ITA Feb 8, 2017
AOR Feb 15, 2017

Congratulations! what is your stream?

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015

My timeline:

ITA Feb 8, 2017
AOR Feb 15, 2017

could you tell me what is the status of BG now in CIC portal? Mine has changed to IP2 a week back, however, I don't know what would happen next.

vikasmehta

Aug 23, 2017
Hi ALL,

NEW to this Forum but 1.5 mnths OLD to NDVO... :(

My Time Lines:

OINP Nom - 27 DEC 16
ITA- 4 JAN 17
AOR- 7th FEB 17
MED- MAR17
BG STATUS- NA since 2 JUNE 16

FIle Moved to NDVO -14JULY 17

AFTER THAT..LONG SILENCE TILL DATE.. :) :)