+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

kapilarora

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Thank God!!! Here you go ppl... Atlast received PPR at 8:36 am IST today :)

Timeline:
Aor feb 6th
Medicals 10 March
NA 11th May
Ip2 21st Aug
PPR 22nd Aug
VO: NDVO

Thank you all for your support and encouragement here in this forum. Good luck to all of you :)
Congrats...

Reactions: Ady0329

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi,

I saw my PR file entry today as Updated in details and status was still read. Please Advise. One of our friends in Whatsapp group faced the same situation that her profile showed as updated yesterday and she received her PPR today.

Has anyone in the same status or you have any experience in this?

I guess everyone got your PRs, if not you will get as soon as possible.

Time line - Mar 18 AOR, Apr 6 Med Pass, RCMP Subtd June 22, Ottawa VO

Thanks
Senthil

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
Thank God!!! Here you go ppl... Atlast received PPR at 8:36 am IST today :)

Timeline:
Aor feb 6th
Medicals 10 March
NA 11th May
Ip2 21st Aug
PPR 22nd Aug
VO: NDVO

Thank you all for your support and encouragement here in this forum. Good luck to all of you :)
Congratulations ..... You are our opening batsman for NDVO ;). let's hope we all get it now

Reactions: sentraj and Ady0329

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi,

I saw my PR file entry today as Updated in details and status was still read. Please Advise. One of our friends in Whatsapp group faced the same situation that her profile showed as updated yesterday and she received her PPR today.

Has anyone in the same status or you have any experience in this?

I guess everyone got your PRs, if not you will get as soon as possible.

Time line - Mar 18 AOR, Apr 6 Med Pass, RCMP Subtd June 22, Ottawa VO

Thanks
Senthil
updated means, profile has been updated. it could be anything. Status of any of the mentioned things (Medical, BG, etc..) might have changed. Doesn't necessarily means only PPR

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
updated means, profile has been updated. it could be anything. Status of any of the mentioned things (Medical, BG, etc..) might have changed. Doesn't necessarily means only PPR
Even if so, Why does an entry should show as Updated and Read. This has been experienced by few day before. So I am asking to know if anyone else has also faced the same thing?

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Nothing has changed in my Profile
I am not sure then, for me when it moved from NA to IP2 it shows updated. and when I clicked on it, I realized the change (as I was checking profile everyday, else I would have missed). However after I read the status, updated status was gone.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for your wishes. I didn't receive an email but it was updated on my cic account. Good luck to each one of you and hope there would be a PPR rain soon for all of you.
Congratulations

Can u plz tell me when was ur file transferred to NDVO

tastebuds

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Finally!! its confirmed that I got PPR and Interview email was a glitch.

All the best to all the people waiting for the magic email.

Thanks to all the folks on this group, who shared a lot a good information and helped me keeping my nerves calm.

Congrats to all who PPR. Thanks Again!