+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
I don't know if its the CSE or something else but today I got PPR after knowing my application has been approved on 18 June... Nearly after 2 months....
After crossing the 6 months time I decided to go for a CSE and I am not sure if that triggered the PPR of it is just right timing.... but anyways after nearly loosing hope here it is...............

Thanks Everyone!!!!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I just called CIC and the agent told me that one security check is done and they working on the other! anyone knows what does this mean?

I am Feb 10th AOR PNP Inland

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
I don't know if its the CSE or something else but today I got PPR after knowing my application has been approved on 18 June... Nearly after 2 months....
After crossing the 6 months time I decided to go for a CSE and I am not sure if that triggered the PPR of it is just right timing.... but anyways after nearly loosing hope here it is...............

Thanks Everyone!!!!
Congratulations on your PPR :)

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello Friends. Anybody here already passed the 6 months processing time ??? Mine was finished on August 01 2017. Its been 189 days......I sent them email few days ago to know the status of my application. They replied me and said my file is under verification process........Anybody have idea about the processing time for this additional verification process ??? Your answer will be really helpful to me !! Thanks....

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hello Friends. Anybody here already passed the 6 months processing time ??? Mine was finished on August 01 2017. Its been 189 days......I sent them email few days ago to know the status of my application. They replied me and said my file is under verification process........Anybody have idea about the processing time for this additional verification process ??? Your answer will be really helpful to me !! Thanks....
Today is my 180 day! I called them and the agent told one security check is done and the other is going! I have no idea what this means!

I am PNP Inland

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello, Friends. Just got updated from ip2, AOR Feb.20, NA since May. For your reference, everything is at last speeding up for Feb.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Hello, Friends. Just got updated from ip2, AOR Feb.20, NA since May. For your reference, everything is at last speeding up for Feb.
Your stream and LVO?

Jul 14, 2017
Super! All I can tell you at this moment is - what you know so far is just the tip of the iceberg. Once you attend GO session, you will see there are so many things that will require your attention. From demographics, cultures, living in Canada, adopting Canada, etc etc.

Best part is - the Canadian Govt. is funding these programs and you will assistance at every step of your pre-arrival phase, so make the full use of it.

Welcome to the journey. :)
Thanks buddy. I look forward to attending it soon. Indeed, I truly appreciate the efforts being put in by Canadian Government to educate newcomers about how to settle down in Canada in a smooth and easy manner. You have had your tickets booked yet? Which place are you headed for and when?

swissindian

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Hi Folks,

Received PPR today. Thanks for your responses. I recommend that you create a case specific enquiry IF you have crossed the processing times.

Cheers

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hi Folks,

Received PPR today. Thanks for your responses. I recommend that you create a case specific enquiry IF you have crossed the processing times.

Cheers
Congrats; your timeline plz I am logged in with mobile phone can't see signature. And when did your security start?