+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Ontario3924

Oct 4, 2016
Hello Everyone. I have been a silent observer in this forum for a month or so. I think it was inevitable that i posted here today as i equally share the frustration of members in the forum with PNP-Outland Stream. My timelines are mentioned in my signature. Wishing speedy PPR requests for all those waiting for it. Cheers!

Ontario3924

Oct 4, 2016
And the latest status of our application is that it is with NDVO office pending Visa Officer Review. Got to know about this by speaking to CIC agent and also received a reply for the CSE raised which stated all documents received are good so far and they will reach out if any further information is required from our side.

Reactions: EDEN7

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
In shaa Allah; thanks I am just worried because I am from one of the Red Flag countries that might cause my security to be longer! but I will stay positive :)
Here people may be scrutinized even for once going to a certain red flag country .

Reactions: Hanan22

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
And the latest status of our application is that it is with NDVO office pending Visa Officer Review. Got to know about this by speaking to CIC agent and also received a reply for the CSE raised which stated all documents received are good so far and they will reach out if any further information is required from our side.
Welcome to the NDVO waiting club !
List is getting bigger and bigger :D Is NDVO even slower than Londo VO ?? :eek:

Bwixtwix

Jun 25, 2017
So I just had an update on my account with no email about the update...just randomly looked. My AOR was 2/19/17 I am PNP-O in Ottawa VO
Just went from Background check NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Do you think PPR is soon?

Reactions: Aashy09

megrav

Apr 18, 2016
Hi All,

There was a status change in my profile. Does this indicate some movement?

Additional Documents => The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
has changed to
Additional Documents => We do not need additional documents.

They haven't asked for additional documents after AOR :)

My timeline :
December 2015 OINP application sent
Nominated in December 2016
AOR 22nd Feb 2017
Medicals Passed on March 30th 2017
BG NA on May 15th 2017

Wish you all a faster PPR!

Thanks
megrav

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
So I just had an update on my account with no email about the update...just randomly looked. My AOR was 2/19/17 I am PNP-O in Ottawa VO
Just went from Background check NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Do you think PPR is soon?
Yes thats ip2. Ppr soon :)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Hi All,

Additional Documents => The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
has changed to

My timeline :
AOR 22nd Feb 2017
BG NA on May 15th 2017

Thanks
megrav
Not exactly. It was a system glitch but surely someone has corrected it by seeing your file. If your Visa Office is New Delhi then we all are waiting bit if it is not then you may expect something.....its unpredictable trend.

Reactions: megrav

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hi All,

has changed to

My timeline :
AOR 22nd Feb 2017
BG NA on May 15th 2017

Thanks
megrav
Magrev, i too got this update over the last weekend. Our overall timelines are very similar :) OINP same and 20th feb aor for me. Which is your visa office?

Reactions: megrav

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Finally entered 180+ days club :confused:
File under Security Screening with processing time unsure o_O

Jul 11, 2017
Dear Members,
I need some guidance regarding the language points for EXPRESS entry program of Canadian immigration.

I am giving both Language exams i.e. IELTS and TEF in upcoming weeks. My question is,

Will I get numbers for both exams separately?

What would be the distribution of numbers if I score high in TEF and less in IELTS?

Is there any way to achieve SCORES of both exams to get the highest LANGUAGE numbers for your application.

Regards
Ali Kazim