05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Generally, file moves to local VO when everything is good to go. The only possible check from Local VO is to conduct an interview which is very rare.

This update has given lots of hope to everyone here who are stuck at NA since mid of May. I believe once CIC is done with January Inland applicants then Feb applicants can start expecting quick PPR's.
Thnx!!! I hope they work on our files and status changes from NA to PPR than a Ip2 stage... good luck

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Guys, I called CIC this morning and the only update on my file is that (Eligibility under final review) what does this mean? security not started yet. OINP inland FEb 10th AOR

Ktay

Mar 23, 2015
Hi all,
My CIC online profile has finally been updated with the new "APPROVED" status but it's been a week already that I haven't received any messages under.. It actually took 2 weeks, first email on July 10th saying that my profile was updated but nothing until the 19th then my status ha changed..

I'm reassured but still, am I still suppposed to received a new message as well or not at all?

I also did received that "Ready for VISA" email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and they did received my documents. They also sent me an email last week stating that my envelop will be shipped back on Friday 21st but nothing so far.. :/

The tracking number isnt even showing yet on the website.

Did you guys received a message on your online profile once approved? How long have you waited before receiving the letter back with the PR document?

Thanks!

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi all,
My CIC online profile has finally been updated with the new "APPROVED" status but it's been a week already that I haven't received any messages under.. It actually took 2 weeks, first email on July 10th saying that my profile was updated but nothing until the 19th then my status ha changed..

I'm reassured but still, am I still suppposed to received a new message as well or not at all?

I also did received that "Ready for VISA" email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and they did received my documents. They also sent me an email last week stating that my envelop will be shipped back on Friday 21st but nothing so far.. :/

The tracking number isnt even showing yet on the website.

Did you guys received a message on your online profile once approved? How long have you waited before receiving the letter back with the PR document?

Thanks!
congrats

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Guys, I called CIC this morning and the only update on my file is that (Eligibility under final review) what does this mean? security not started yet. OINP inland FEb 10th AOR
From what I know (talking to agents) eligibility seems to be the last step, not sure if it's only for inland applicants. But when I spoke to two agents they said that security needs to start and then eligibility.

tastebuds

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Finally!! Good to see some Ip2 status changes for back Ground. Hope all others also get it soon...... Good Luck everyone

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Any FSW-O applicants here still waiting for PPR ??? The ones without PNP nominations.
Yes. I am FSW-O applicant. 154 days since AOR(February 21st). Still stuck on background check NA.
Seriously praying the PPR mail will soon drop....

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
little input of my GCMS notes, (middle of july), pnp-o

eligibility and security - not started (boring)
criminality and medical - passed

agent review notes - key point PCC R10 is ok, and all other points claims accepted
but
no wording about job references

imarri01

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Yes. I am FSW-O applicant. 154 days since AOR(February 21st). Still stuck on background check NA.
Seriously praying the PPR mail will soon drop....
PPR will come for you soon. Either by friday this week or early next week.

Reactions: Obas Efe

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
From what I know (talking to agents) eligibility seems to be the last step, not sure if it's only for inland applicants. But when I spoke to two agents they said that security needs to start and then eligibility.
Thank you butI think the trend for inland is security is left till the end!

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Yeah i aor feb 4 just unlucky because my lvo is London and they are extremely slow was transferred there towards end of May. Seems to be about 2 months on average before they even open files after transfer
Any FSW-O applicants here still waiting for PPR ??? The ones without PNP nominations.