AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
in gcms (back in may),
primary office is Central Intake
secondary is CPC Ottawa
secondary 2 CPC Vegreville

I'm wondering if Vegreville is the last decision making point on my case or acts as a backup ? Just curious :)

swissindian

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Hi,

I received my passport request on June 8 in my spam folder. I haven't checked until now. I passed the 30 days time period mentioned in the mail. there was no message in my CIC account. Any suggestions how to approach CIC now? will my application be rejected by now for not sending the passport in time?
1-Show a screenshot of your CIC inbox to them proving that you didn't receive an email in the account. 2- write a polite email apologizing for not checking your spam folder and request for an extension saying that you will send them the passport asap. ..

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Guys quick question! Does anyone know the procedure as to what else would be be checked once the file is moved to LVO? I spoke to CIC agent on friday who said that my file was moved to LVO on 13th july but havent heard anything from the VO yet...

Thanks
Aor 6th Feb -PNPO
BC - Still NA

Reactions: firstone

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
PPR it is guys! Thanks everyone for the support and wish everyone the very best!

Visa office: NDVO
Fswo
Congratulations BienCanada!

Wish you good success in Canada.

Eden7

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
Guys quick question! Does anyone know the procedure as to what else would be be checked once the file is moved to LVO? I spoke to CIC agent on friday who said that my file was moved to LVO on 13th july but havent heard anything from the VO yet...

Thanks
Aor 6th Feb -PNPO
BC - Still NA
What number did you call? I am unable to reach them since one week.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Guys I have a question,

I am PNP Inland Feb 10th AOR,

I applied for BOWP on May 17th and it was approved today, does this mean I passed Eligibility?
Last time I called CIC they told me that Security and Eligibility are not started yet!

Any thoughts?
Thank you and congrats new PPR holders

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys I have a question,

I am PNP Inland Feb 10th AOR,

I applied for BOWP on May 17th and it was approved today, does this mean I passed Eligibility?
Last time I called CIC they told me that Security and Eligibility are not started yet!

Any thoughts?
Thank you and congrats new PPR holders
Yes. Thats common understanding, that you can not get BOWP before you pass eligibility
For the purposes of determining if a positive eligibility assessment has been made, the processor will review if the Eligibility Assessment value is set to “Passed” in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). If this decision has not been entered yet, for the purposes of these instructions, a “positive eligibility assessment” will also be considered made when the following is confirmed in GCMS:

For FSWP applications, the status of the Ministerial Instructions activity has been set to “Met” or a positive Final Determination of Eligibility letter or e-mail has been sent.
For PNP applications, the status of the Eligibility EC-QC/PNP activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).
For CEC applications, the status of the Eligibility CEC activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO.
For FSTP applications, the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO.

source: CIC

http : // www . cic . gc . ca / english / resources / tools /temp /work / prov / bridging . asp

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bridging-open-work-permit-bowp-under-express-entry-connect-here.272029/

eralaran

Mar 10, 2017
Eralaran, Congratulations!

This should not be a problem. People had the same experience and they were able to sort it out...CIC understands. Just explain to them what happened and they will send you a new PPR email.

Wish you good success with your next steps!

Enjoy the journey.

Eden7
Thank you. I got a reply from CPC Ottowa asking me to send the passport ignoring the deadline. I sent my passport today.

eralaran

Mar 10, 2017
1-Show a screenshot of your CIC inbox to them proving that you didn't receive an email in the account. 2- write a polite email apologizing for not checking your spam folder and request for an extension saying that you will send them the passport asap. ..
Thank you for your reply. I did write them and they asked me to send the passport

Reactions: swissindian

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Yes. Thats common understanding, that you can not get BOWP before you pass eligibility
For the purposes of determining if a positive eligibility assessment has been made, the processor will review if the Eligibility Assessment value is set to “Passed” in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). If this decision has not been entered yet, for the purposes of these instructions, a “positive eligibility assessment” will also be considered made when the following is confirmed in GCMS:

For FSWP applications, the status of the Ministerial Instructions activity has been set to “Met” or a positive Final Determination of Eligibility letter or e-mail has been sent.
For PNP applications, the status of the Eligibility EC-QC/PNP activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).
For CEC applications, the status of the Eligibility CEC activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO.
For FSTP applications, the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO.

source: CIC

http : // www . cic . gc . ca / english / resources / tools /temp /work / prov / bridging . asp

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bridging-open-work-permit-bowp-under-express-entry-connect-here.272029/
Thank you so much, but I thought for PNP Eligibility Assessment means just passing R10 completer check!

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Going to reach 160th day Mark... Don't know how many days I have wait for golden PPR email....