+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, the section "review of additional documents" in my profile used to say: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below. But there was no message. (This was an incorrect status after cic updated their system). But now it changed to: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. But so far there are no messages. Anyone else has the same status? Or is it still incorrect? (I raised a technical issue several weeks ago, but nothing changed).

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
What are the last few activities in your GCMS notes?
Well, The last activity I can see in my gcms notes is the Eligibility which is Recommended Passed....It was on April 26 2017....After that there is nothing.......The assignment due date in my GCMS is 25/06/2017........I dont know whts going on ??

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Well, The last activity I can see in my gcms notes is the Eligibility which is Recommended Passed....It was on April 26 2017....After that there is nothing.......The assignment due date in my GCMS is 25/06/2017........I dont know whts going on ??
Sounds like there is a backlog of cases awaiting officer review. Some cases have even had to be reassigned to other LVO to manage workloads

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Sounds like there is a backlog of cases awaiting officer review. Some cases have even had to be reassigned to other LVO to manage workloads
It might be possible.....But It's almost 6 months dude..........I am hoping to get something within the rest of 10 days of this month.......May god shower his/her blessing on all of us........Good luck.....

Reactions: ganeshac1985

FEYA

Apr 21, 2016
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
You have to send an email to enquire about this. Write Ottawa and ask about your VO.[/QUOTE
Thank you.

Hi,

I am applying from Nairobi wouldn't my VO office be here ? What email address shall I use for Ottawa ?
Thanks

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even I feel the same as I submitted RCMP on May 1 and no one has touched my file since then (according to CIC agent).
My status is also - " Additional documents required "
So your theory seems to be correct !
Did you have any change in your profile in additional documents section?

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hello Friends,
I am Feb 01 2017 applicant........Recently I got GCMS notes on 12th july 2017......In the notes it says
Eligibility :- Recommend Passed
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Passed
Medical :- Passed

In the notes I can only see Agent's Comments and Case Analyst's Comments..........Only few days left for completing 6 months......I can not understand what is going on with my application ?? There is no Officer's comment in my GCMS notes......Eligibility was recommended passed in the month of april.......Since last 2.5 months there is no update in my file according to GCMS notes.....................Can anyone tell me what is happening with my application ???? If my eligibility is already Recommended Passed then why they are taking so long ?????

Your answer will be really appreciated......
Hi
I am in the same condition as yours. AOR 17th February. I got my GCMS notes and there is no activity since May 15th ...My eligibility recommended passed on 15th May and but security check is not started only... The exact reason is mysterious now .. the only possibility is our files are struck with some lazy officer or they didn't receive our security check documents from CSIS (an agent to security check in Canada) ... Good luck..Pls, update if you receive PR...

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hey this is the case with almost all Stuck files in feb, they are mostly stuck at Security not started. Basically most of us including me, our files are untouched for couple of months and no one even care to come back and look at our files, and unfortunately, we can't do any thing about it.
Very True.. My file is not touched after 15th May... No notes or activity after that from any officer in my GCMS notes... Entire two months no notes or activities in my GCMS notes.which support your predictions

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hey i am FSWO and my BG Status is NA since April end, I think for our files, the only thing is needed, is an agent's attention.
Earlier i had an opinion that once you order GCMS then that will push your file, because the agent will review your file before generating notes, but i guess that is also not helping in our case!!
I ordered GCMS notes,,,but didn't help me either

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
Guys, the section "review of additional documents" in my profile used to say: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below. But there was no message. (This was an incorrect status after cic updated their system). But now it changed to: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. But so far there are no messages. Anyone else has the same status? Or is it still incorrect? (I raised a technical issue several weeks ago, but nothing changed).
I too was facing the same issue as you, so i wrote to them and get a revert stating no additional documents required. However the status on gc key was still showing additional documents required, so i raised a technical cse. Still awaiting to hear from them...
Today completed 150 days since AOR (22nd Feb)

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Hi everyone - this has been my journey so far - hope It helps someone to assess how far along they are:

Start Date End Date Days Taken
21-Jan-17 09-Feb-17 19 Medicals Passed
09-Feb-17 01-Mar-17 20 BG changed to Not Needed/Not Applicable
01-Mar-17 22-Jun-17 113 BG changed to IP2
22-Jun-17 07-Jul-17 15 IP2 to PPR

You will notice that the period from NA to IP2 is certainly the longest - I'm PNP Outland by the way;)

Reactions: EDEN7

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too was facing the same issue as you, so i wrote to them and get a revert stating no additional documents required. However the status on gc key was still showing additional documents required, so i raised a technical cse. Still awaiting to hear from them...
Today completed 150 days since AOR (22nd Feb)
Thank you for your reply!

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Did you have any change in your profile in additional documents section?
Nope...my additional doc status still same that additional docs required.
Received my 3rd order of GCMS notes today exactly same as what it was a month ago.

Eligibility- Recommended pass
Criminality- in progress
Security- Not Started

Fot me too GCMS notes didn't push my file. Last activity was on May 1 when rcmp was requested and after that no one cared to look back. Still at IP1 and no movement for over 2.5?months.
Waiting patiently for it to happen some day ...nearing 6 months mark soon.
Being CEC aor Feb 14 it seemed PPR was close initially. Most CEC are about to receive PR card soon and some are still waiting for PPR email like me :)

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Nope...my additional doc status still same that additional docs required.
Received my 3rd order of GCMS notes today exactly same as what it was a month ago.

Eligibility- Recommended pass
Criminality- in progress
Security- Not Started

Fot me too GCMS notes didn't push my file. Last activity was on May 1 when rcmp was requested and after that no one cared to look back. Still at IP1 and no movement for over 2.5?months.
Waiting patiently for it to happen some day ...nearing 6 months mark soon.
Being CEC aor Feb 14 it seemed PPR was close initially. Most CEC are about to receive PR card soon and some are still waiting for PPR email like me :)
I also received the second order of GCMS notes a few days ago. An officer from CPC Ottawa made a note on my application more than two months ago:"
I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/ R87.1 ***ADMISSIBILITY*** CRIMINALITY: Based on information
provided of last 10 years"
PASSPORT PA: valid for more than 6 months
MEDICAL PA: valid for more than 6 months
RPRF: paid

Two hours after this note someone else made another note on my application which has been erased intentionally so that I cannot see it. All the security related notes and comments have been erased.