+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hello Friends,
I am Feb 01 2017 applicant........Recently I got GCMS notes on 12th july 2017......In the notes it says
Eligibility :- Recommend Passed
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Passed
Medical :- Passed

In the notes I can only see Agent's Comments and Case Analyst's Comments..........Only few days left for completing 6 months......I can not understand what is going on with my application ?? There is no Officer's comment in my GCMS notes......Eligibility was recommended passed in the month of april.......Since last 2.5 months there is no update in my file according to GCMS notes.....................Can anyone tell me what is happening with my application ???? If my eligibility is already Recommended Passed then why they are taking so long ?????

Your answer will be really appreciated......
Hey this is the case with almost all Stuck files in feb, they are mostly stuck at Security not started. Basically most of us including me, our files are untouched for couple of months and no one even care to come back and look at our files, and unfortunately we can't do any thing about it.

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hey this is the case with almost all Stuck files in feb, they are mostly stuck at Security not started. Basically most of us including me, our files are untouched for couple of months and no one even care to come back and look at our files, and unfortunately we can't do any thing about it.
I think you are right.....Many people are waiting for IP2 since last 2 to 3 months......I dont know why they are taking so long ??? By the way in which category did you apply ???

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
I think you are right.....Many people are waiting for IP2 since last 2 to 3 months......I dont know why they are taking so long ??? By the way in which category did you apply ???
Hey i am FSWO and my BG Status is NA since April end, I think for our files, the only thing is needed, is an agent's attention.
Earlier i had an opinion that once you order GCMS then that will push your file, because the agent will review your file before generating notes, but i guess that is also not helping in our case!!

Reactions: ganeshac1985

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
may be they waiting for third parties security check results, moreover that's huge queue of us on someone's table.

Reactions: ganeshac1985

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hey i am FSWO and my BG Status is NA since April end, I think for our files, the only thing is needed, is an agent's attention.
Earlier i had an opinion that once you order GCMS then that will push your file, because the agent will review your file before generating notes, but i guess that is also not helping in our case!!
Yes you might be right...May be ordering GCMS is not helping us to push our file.....Though the generated date of GCMS was 5th july.......Its been 16 days now.....I am looking forward to get some good news for both of us in next week.....Hopefully we will get it soon.......Good luck....

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
Guess provinces / CIC have a cut off for PNPO applicants who should land thr at which part of the year, else i dont see a reason why PNPO folks have to be such an outcast here!!!
I dont think they can regulate the landing. Many FSWO getting PR everyday without a provincial restriction can land anywhere( preferably Ontario most of the time). If they cannot stop them why stop OINP PNP applications? and we have not considered the International students yet.

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I dont think they can regulate the landing. Many FSWO getting PR everyday without a provincial restriction can land anywhere( preferably Ontario most of the time). If they cannot stop them why stop OINP PNP applications? and we have not considered the International students yet.
but still why hold pnp alone? look at fsw , cec , they are giving ppr to May applicants already, all these time spent on them, there is no time to take a look at pnp? doesn't make sense!

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
legalfalcon said because it takes time to verify with provinces, and provinces are busy sending out new nominations . Explains fine if only a few problematic applications are held , but all pnp need to verify and wait for response from provinces? unlikely.

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
legalfalcon said because it takes time to verify with provinces, and provinces are busy sending out new nominations . Explains fine if only a few problematic applications are held , but all pnp need to verify and wait for response from provinces? unlikely.
Still Something doesnt add up. Why would they hold all of them?

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
I can assume there is something to do with internal processes between provinces and cic, document exchange\control, which is not optimized yet, and reflects on us, lovely pnp people

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Hello Friends,
I am Feb 01 2017 applicant........Recently I got GCMS notes on 12th july 2017......In the notes it says

In the notes I can only see Agent's Comments and Case Analyst's Comments..........Only few days left for completing 6 months......I can not understand what is going on with my application ?? There is no Officer's comment in my GCMS notes......Eligibility was recommended passed in the month of april.......Since last 2.5 months there is no update in my file according to GCMS notes.....................Can anyone tell me what is happening with my application ???? If my eligibility is already Recommended Passed then why they are taking so long ?????

When was it generated?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Hello Friends,

What are the last few activities in your GCMS notes?