+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

adi10puthran

Jul 13, 2017
I guess they have many visas to stamp especially now that several students will be getting their visa stamped. Probably this also explains why for NDVO some applications are approved but ppr not received. Relax! You will receive the passport sound and safe, god willing!

All the best for a bright future!

Yes but ain't there a time limit? Do you think it can take one month's time? And how long should I expect to wait more?

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
I'm Feb-3! Really frustrating & unfair, still i have 13 days to hit the 180 days and no news yet!!!

What is going on??
Guess provinces / CIC have a cut off for PNPO applicants who should land thr at which part of the year, else i dont see a reason why PNPO folks have to be such an outcast here!!!

Reactions: firstone

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi

I received a reply from cpc ottawa email application status email.I got below reply now.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Any guess how much it takes to get PPR from here?

Please help.

Aor Mar 18, Med Pass Apr 6, Rcmp Submitted Jun 22.

Senthil

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hi

I received a reply from cpc ottawa email application status email.I got below reply now.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Any guess how much it takes to get PPR from here?

Please help.

Aor Mar 18, Med Pass Apr 6, Rcmp Submitted Jun 22.

Senthil
If you are FSW / CEC it should be faster!!! If you are PNP Inland / Outland then please join the waiting list.

gavin26

May 9, 2016
Hey Guys,
Gott PPR mail on the 17 July. 148 days
Aor Feb 19
Med Apri 19
IP 1 cant recall
Been NA for a long while and only recently changed to IP2 after receiving PPR requests

Reactions: AAshOmoJesu

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
I'm in the boat at 162 days since AOR (Feb 8), when I submitted my application I was hoping to be there before August, looks like that went out the window.
I was hoping for August too maybe August 2018 :)

Reactions: GenHk

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello Friends,
I am Feb 01 2017 applicant........Recently I got GCMS notes on 12th july 2017......In the notes it says
Eligibility :- Recommend Passed
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Passed
Medical :- Passed

In the notes I can only see Agent's Comments and Case Analyst's Comments..........Only few days left for completing 6 months......I can not understand what is going on with my application ?? There is no Officer's comment in my GCMS notes......Eligibility was recommended passed in the month of april.......Since last 2.5 months there is no update in my file according to GCMS notes.....................Can anyone tell me what is happening with my application ???? If my eligibility is already Recommended Passed then why they are taking so long ?????

Your answer will be really appreciated......