+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
it depends on ur application.if ur eligibility has finished den u do not need.but in some cases if they need again dey will send u a msg.Usually ur all documents are locked in like ielts,ECA PCC's once u recieve AOR.so relax u should be fine as far as ur pcc's were within six mnths when u recieved AOR.
Thank you for reply. My eligibility was recommended pass, criminality passed, medical passed on gcms notes. I had just received pcc's 10 days before Aor(around feb 20).

Bwixtwix

Jun 25, 2017
Hi All!

Just got a job offer but I haven't received the PR yet so wondering if any of you know where I am at in this process. I got AOR Feb 19th and my current status is copied below. What are the next steps....will the next update and email message be acceptance or are there more steps to wait for after that? Please dont use abbreviations cause I dont know them all. Thanks all!

Where is this application?
Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Smile24x7

Mar 8, 2016
154 days passed since AOR!!! Don't know how long do we have wait to see a movement on my application.

AOR 6th Feb
PNP-O
My AOR is 27 Jan 2017 (PNP-O) and until now nothing happened yet besides Medical passed. My background check is still even not started :( Going crazy soon =_=

Anyone knows how come?

Last edited:

Smile24x7

Mar 8, 2016
AOR: Feb 1
PNP applicant: Ontario
VO: Port of Spain
Background: Still NA (since Mar 8)
PPR: July 17
Hello there, hearty congratulations on your PPR! We understand how hard this process must be for any of us so sending my best wishes to you on this new journey :)

Just quick question regarding your case, were PCC from multiple countries (or at least your country) required for you? If yes, did you submit them together with the application at one time, or you submit PCC couple weeks or months after your AOR since I understand PCC might take long time?

Thank you and look forward to your response.

OntarioExpress

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there, hearty congratulations on your PPR! We understand how hard this process must be for any of us so sending my best wishes to you on this new journey :)

Just quick question regarding your case, were PCC from multiple countries (or at least your country) required for you? If yes, did you submit them together with the application at one time, or you submit PCC couple weeks or months after your AOR since I understand PCC might take long time?

Thank you and look forward to your response.
Thank you for the well wishes.

Both my spouse and I only needed one PCC and it takes a maximum of 20 working days in our country. I have travelled to several countries but nowhere totalled 6 months.

Reactions: Smile24x7

OntarioExpress

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, hopefully this means the CIC is processing Feb applications again this week :)
Thank you. A few Feb AOR people had gotten PPR earlier on. Am thinking Ottawa may have transferred applications to VO before but they were busy with summer and study applicants. So am hoping the bulk of those files is now out the way and the rain will commence.

Reactions: EDEN7

sadeb

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
08-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2017
LANDED..........
16-07-2017
So I landed on July 16, 2017 at Pearson international airport around 1 pm. Everything went smoothly. I was surprised there was hardly anyone there. The agent was very nice to me, he only confirmed what was on my COPR , didn't ask for any additional documents. Everything took about 10 mins, then he said congratulations.
Thank u all for the advice. Best wishes to all.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Thank you. A few Feb AOR people had gotten PPR earlier on. Am thinking Ottawa may have transferred applications to VO before but they were busy with summer and study applicants. So am hoping the bulk of those files is now out the way and the rain will commence.
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. – Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Reactions: mamgain

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
My AOR is 27 Jan 2017 (PNP-O) and until now nothing happened yet besides Medical passed. My background check is still even not started :( Going crazy soon =_=

Anyone knows how come?
No one knows what's happening with PNPO files ... looks like we mght cross 6 months without any update. ..Good lck

Reactions: Smile24x7

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Congratulations OntarioExpress!

Your PPR brings joy to all us, most importantly hope that we are back again on track - more PPR will be issued...soon!:)

Wish you only the very best in your next move and may your experience in Canada be unique and memorable.

Eden7

Reactions: AAshOmoJesu

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
We all have been hoping for such rain since more than a month now....
I don't think it will be an overall rain. It will be rain by Visa offices. May be some time end of this month or next month or who knows even earlier.