+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
It only needed 1 email for me, see my previous post :)
And as long as you're still in the 6 months process, I guess there are still on time.. But agree GCMS or call or emails can eventually push it!
Can you please share what file details you used while writing them the email ?

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
I wonder the same. I have seen some people who got approved and still had to wait like two weeks until they got the PPR.
At the end of day we will never know why, Unless something is still in progress.

I really, really hope that this week we both can receive good news ;)
Absolutely! fingers crossed for this week or even early next week, inshallah!

On another note, does IP2 for a long time mean that we have been selected for Security Screenings? Is this something that only a few applicants are selected for?

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Yours is an exceptional case as you have been selected for security screening. You will get PPR once you clear SS. SS is a 3-12 month process.

We have other people from PK stuck in IP2 (in SS status) since Jan. So unfortunately you are probably months (not days) away from PPR :(
Hi Sugar2016 - what do you know about Security Screenings? Who is selected? What is an indicator that you have been selected? --> is it just a long IP2?
How do you know that it takes anywhere between 3-12 months?

Thanks.

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

A while back, CPC-Ottawa informed me that my application has been transferred my LVO (Pretoria). I have since email the LVO and they responded yesterday saying that I will receive instructions shortly.

This morning when I logged in my profile I noticed a new message. It turns out that it is a request for the following additional documentation:

• PNC: Provincial Nominee Certificate from Province of Destination
  • Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes
  • Police Certificate: South African police certificate
I submitted all the requested documentation with my original application however I am happy to resubmit. Upon review, I have noticed that I (stupidly) submitted my wife's PCC instead of mine.

The question I have is regarding the PCC - it is valid for 6 months. The PCC was generated on 16/12/2017.

I need some help in determining if I can just submit the PCC that I forgot to attach or if I'm required to get a new PCC?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Absolutely! fingers crossed for this week or even early next week, inshallah!

On another note, does IP2 for a long time mean that we have been selected for Security Screenings? Is this something that only a few applicants are selected for?
I got my PPR yesterday! Oh God...I'm so happy :)

Not really! It can mean that security is not complete and sometimes even elegibility.
It can also mean that maybe your application is approved but it is just waiting to be mailed.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
I got my PPR yesterday! Oh God...I'm so happy :)

Not really! It can mean that security is not complete and sometimes even elegibility.
It can also mean that maybe your application is approved but it is just waiting to be mailed.
Congratulations! That's great news! Good luck with all the next steps in the process - getting COPR and landing!

That also gives me hope! What VO was processing your application?

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Hi Sugar2016 - what do you know about Security Screenings? Who is selected? What is an indicator that you have been selected? --> is it just a long IP2?
How do you know that it takes anywhere between 3-12 months?

Thanks.
Hey, we now have a dedicated topic and WhatsApp group for SS. Basically those from high risk backgrounds/countries - terrorism etc have a more detailed security vetting.

Most people are stuck in IP2 for at least 3 months some up to 18months

You can see telltale sign of SS from your GCMS notes.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! That's great news! Good luck with all the next steps in the process - getting COPR and landing!

That also gives me hope! What VO was processing your application?
Thanks a lot! ;) Hardly slept this night lol.
My VO is Vienna

Yours it's on its way! :)

Reactions: Lyon37

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi guys,

A while back, CPC-Ottawa informed me that my application has been transferred my LVO (Pretoria). I have since email the LVO and they responded yesterday saying that I will receive instructions shortly.

This morning when I logged in my profile I noticed a new message. It turns out that it is a request for the following additional documentation:

• PNC: Provincial Nominee Certificate from Province of Destination
  • Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes
  • Police Certificate: South African police certificate
I submitted all the requested documentation with my original application however I am happy to resubmit. Upon review, I have noticed that I (stupidly) submitted my wife's PCC instead of mine.

The question I have is regarding the PCC - it is valid for 6 months. The PCC was generated on 16/12/2017.

I need some help in determining if I can just submit the PCC that I forgot to attach or if I'm required to get a new PCC?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Well, seems that you never submitted Your PCC, and the one you have is expired, so just stay on the safe side and get up to date PCC, rather than submitting outdated one and trying to explain why it's old etc. PCC is the reason you can be easily rejected, so don't f*** with it, pardon my french.

Reactions: 3n4y

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I still cannot believe but finally my PPR arrived!!! ;) ;) ;)
It was sent yesterday to my consultant (Vancouver) and today they forwarded it to me.

Here is my timeline:

FSWO
VO: Vienna
AOR: March 1st
NBG: 14.04
NA: 26.04
Medicals: 05.05
IP2: 13.06
PPR: 04.07 ;)

Extra information:
My medicals passed after my background check changed to NA.
I never called or wrote CIC.
I did not ask for the GMCS notes.
My husband and I have an extensive travel history.

I would like to thank you guys for all the answers and positive vibes!
It's not easy, it is not cheap but it's worth!

God bless you all! Your PPRs will come ;)
Congrats, another extensive traveler sends you best wishes! Do you provide multiple PCC? or do you have travel history close to 6 months but asked for PCC? A little hint will be appreciated, God bless!

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, seems that you never submitted Your PCC, and the one you have is expired, so just stay on the safe side and get up to date PCC, rather than submitting outdated one and trying to explain why it's old etc. PCC is the reason you can be easily rejected, so don't f*** with it, pardon my french.
I managed to get a new one, I'm submitting today.

Thanks for the advice!

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, another extensive traveler sends you best wishes! Do you provide multiple PCC? or do you have travel history close to 6 months but asked for PCC? A little hint will be appreciated, God bless!
Hey! Thanks a lot :)
My husband and I had to request PPC for the places we were living / visiting for 6 months or more.
It also included some places that in the last 10 years that our visits crossed 6 months in total.

God bless you too! :)

Reactions: wyzdr

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hey! Thanks a lot :)
My husband and I had to request PPC for the places we were living / visiting for 6 months or more.
It also included some places that in the last 10 years that our visits crossed 6 months in total.

God bless you too! :)
Thank you! So looks a lot of pain but worth all the trouble. Right now it's indeed required to gather PCC for stays exceeding 6 months accumulatively, what I'm worrying now is an country which I stayed barely 6 months(5 months and 1 week), it's not unprecedented that some vo still asked for PCC, but let's pray this won't happen on me and on anyone else anymore :)