Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
@Sugar2016 you sure need to check your tracker as you are showing your status changed to IP2 back in March which is highly unlikely for an FSW-O with Feb AOR.
I am sure your update is likely help clean data for analysis
Cheers ;)

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
I have mailed cic thrice in the last 4 months and each time have got the exact same reply like the one you got. It's pretty upsetting to get these standard replys bcz you know all the sender has done is copy pasted the same reply.
Have you tried calling? Maybe you should consider ordering your GCMS notes to know what is going on.

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
in a Similar Situation ....almost 45 days since IP2
You better call ircc and know what is happening, you never know, the ircc might have sent your golden emaIL to our any representative,which you might have mentioned in the past and so by default ircc might have emailed it to him and those representative sine they are not handlin your application anymore, will be least concerned to inform you and ircc email only ppr twice, second time with warbing saying your application gets refusal if you don't respond...so better call them immediately on Monday or Tuesday....don't make any delay....I hI had experienced the same and called them aND got ppr...all the best

Rondell33

Nov 20, 2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
PPR finally.
30th June.

Thank you all for the help.
Congratulations! I saw where they sent you an e-mail that your application was approved a few weeks ago. I got a similar e-mail so hoping for PPR soon.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Got GCMS, Eligibility status after Agent review stated Met and not the usual Recommended Passed. When file was moved to London, the Status changed to Not Started from Met. Does anyone have experience with this and can give an explanation on what is going on and what is expected? A few persons said Met is the same as Recommended Passed. I am pretty much confused. Maybe someone who have gotten PPR can help out.

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Dear friends, I am FEB e-AOR and received my PPR request on 16th June. My issue is regarding passport submission and I hope someone can help me from this group!

I am the principle applicant and sent my passport to Singapore VO today. My wife (Dependent Applicant) is in Ottawa, Canada hence we requested CPC to change her VO and recently they sent us instructions. The instruction letter include a form called ANNEX-A and they want it to be filled up. But our question is 'who will fill it up?" me? or the dependent? Since I am not sending my passport to CPC Ottawa my assumption was it will be the dependent. However, we are confused cause at the top of the form it mentions only my name and UCI. No where in the form/the letter it mentioned my wfie's name or UCI.

What should we do? Please help!!!

Rondell33

Nov 20, 2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
ITA Jan 4
AOR Fev 14
Medical Passed March 23
BG NA April 28
BG IP June 2
Approved Jun 13
PPR Jun 30
VO: Ottawa

Thanks again!
Hi M1A9D9H1IKARY,

How comes your VO is Ottawa? Are you FSW Outland? Do you have to courier your passport overseas?

Best Regards,