+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Hello Folks!

I have just received a reply from CPC-Ottawa agent (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) confirmed that my application status has been approved and I should receive the instruction soon for the PPR.

Thank you so much for the good instruction and advise in this forums.

Always believe there 's always a light at the end of the tunnel

My timeline is :
AOR 28 Feb
CEC
Medical pass 26 March
RCMP request April 10
GCMS note : Review required May 10
PPR - Waiting
Congrats to you, I am sure you will get your Golden email soon. Few questions please, what's was the due date on your GCMS and also the status of your Eligibility and Security? Finally, when was it generated?

WaleedCanada

Jun 30, 2017
Congrats to you, I am sure you will get your Golden email soon. Few questions please, what's was the due date on your GCMS and also the status of your Eligibility and Security? Finally, when was it generated?
Dude date was Jun 10
Security was not started
Eligibility: review required

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Emailed CIC and got this response...anyone venture to guess when Ill be able to move up to Canada? lol
My AOR Feb 19, 2017

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Brett,

I can confirm that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

What is your timeline and Stream? Do you happen to know your VO yet?
Please consult our website for information regarding approximate processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

The processing times provided on the website represent the average time it took officers to render a decision in the past and do not guarantee future processing times. Your patience is very much appreciated.

demo213

Jun 9, 2017
Big Congratulations to you. I can imagine how good you feel :)

Goodluck!

I

after this Call to IRCC, i had a thought, whu dont i call my old representatives(unauthorized rep) and request them to email me that PPR that was sent to them by default by IRCC. My old representative responded positively and emailed me the PPR. when i say the PPR email, it says it was emailed to them on june 19th and the email says its your second request for PPR, if you dont respond to this with in 30days, your application gets refusal. Thank god, i called IRCC today morning and requested them to remove all my old representatives and requested them to resend me the PPR email. But, again i thought, its long weekend and ottawa visa office might take some time to resend me, why dont i call IRCC again, and ask them if i can use the PPR email sent to my unauthorized representative to send my passport to OTTAWA visa office. The lady at call assistant ar IRCC suggested me, to use the PPR request and follow the instructions and send your passport, since the request you make to ottawa office to resend you the PPR email information is same. I thought its ideal to use that PPR then wait for PPR from OTTAWA office again..so I send my passport, two passport size photos, and annex form with my details to OTTAWA office today.
my timeline,
jan 04 ITA received
feb 06 AOR
Mar 10th MED pass
April mid-last week back ground changed to Not available
May mid week- back ground back to processing your back ground check
may last week- application status changed to we are processing your application from we received your application.
june; 6th biometrics column, which was not before, appeared saying we dont need your fingerprints
and additional documents said we are reviewing your additional documents
june 19th PPR request ( second request, dont know when the first request for PPR was send, both were send to unauthorized representatives)which june 30th I send my Passport to OTTAWA
i had no clue, im completely unaware of this message, since IRCC sent them to unauthorized rep
june 30th called IRCC, agent told me that PPR was send to our rep, I was like my rep??? I dont have one and i did not mention one. The rest of the story what happened you know, i mentioned above.
Im so happy, this Permanent residency was my dream. I waited for 6years now.
2011 sep 2 years diploma,
2013 3 years wp ontario
2014 Oct Alberta nominee program
2016 july 18 wp expiry and AINP called me asking for work visa or LMO/LMIA, i said I dont have one, AINP got denied. struggle, with parents and myself and i had a depression for a 3- 4 months( with all suicide thoughts), but worked on implied status and consulted many immigration consultants, some tried to cheat me, by trying to sell me LMO?LMIA for 18 grand CAD and some for 25 grand CAD, but I thought its a big trap, i would rather spent that money on study visa and school and took two year program and stared my school in 2016 Nov and worked only 20 hours as per law and waited for my time to get ITA.
Im not trying to gain some sympathy here by sharing my version of struggle. What Im trying to say here is, just be positive and be faithful and wait for your turn. Not every season is hard winter...
sorry, if i shared little too much and dragging story,,all the very best for all candidates who are struggling and struggled like me...
Thank you so much for all your support and knowledge you have shared here..
I hope you all receive your golden email very soon and I wish a very happy 150th Canada Day... :) :)

Reactions: gingersunny

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Her everyone

I moved back to Australia from the uk I did send through a cse but I think there taking forever to update it. The London office is also very slow with applications as well so I'd like to see if u can get my app transferred to Australia as they have a local visa office in Sydney anyone got ideas of how to best approach this. I don't know what stage London is up to with application except it was transferred there in may

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

I am planning to make a new thread or new group on WhatsApp for all those Indians who received PPR or will get soon and planning to land in September. If ppl are together it's easy to adjust soon in new environment. If you would like to join message me.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Her everyone

I moved back to Australia from the uk I did send through a cse but I think there taking forever to update it. The London office is also very slow with applications as well so I'd like to see if u can get my app transferred to Australia as they have a local visa office in Sydney anyone got ideas of how to best approach this. I don't know what stage London is up to with application except it was transferred there in may
Applications are now managed centrally and sometimes certain batches get reassigned to other LVOs for "workload redistribution".
There is no way to influence your CPC office location.

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
Emailed CIC and got this response...anyone venture to guess when Ill be able to move up to Canada? lol
My AOR Feb 19, 2017

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Brett,

I can confirm that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our website for information regarding approximate processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

The processing times provided on the website represent the average time it took officers to render a decision in the past and do not guarantee future processing times. Your patience is very much appreciated.
I have mailed cic thrice in the last 4 months and each time have got the exact same reply like the one you got. It's pretty upsetting to get these standard replys bcz you know all the sender has done is copy pasted the same reply.

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
I have mailed cic thrice in the last 4 months and each time have got the exact same reply like the one you got. It's pretty upsetting to get these standard replys bcz you know all the sender has done is copy pasted the same reply.
I believe the benefit of the forum is for you to take comfort from the fact that you aren’t the only one going through the same problem.
You should be grateful your criminality is passed.
I applied Feb 10th...paid RPRF request before you and I am an inland candidate and still criminality isn't passed.
I know at least 4 other inland candidates who are in the same position.
It's painful but spewing negative energy will not help you in anyway. I will advise you to stay hopeful and patient!

Reactions: 3n4y