+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Jun 10, 2015
paperwork, bureaucracy, paranoia, lazyness, big queue, system glitch, or pure bad luck...life has so many possibilities and each is very much alive
I am in the same boat as you. Will complete 1 month tomorrow in IP2.
Last I heard is that they called my employer for verification some 7-8 days back, and were unable tog et the full information and have not contacted after that.
God knows what they are doing and what is the process.
If it werent for the employment verification i beleive the process would have ended till now.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I am in the same boat as you. Will complete 1 month tomorrow in IP2.
Last I heard is that they called my employer for verification some 7-8 days back, and were unable tog et the full information and have not contacted after that.
God knows what they are doing and what is the process.
If it werent for the employment verification i beleive the process would have ended till now.
thanks for sharing Grover ji. yeah in my case I gave work experience from two companies....one is already closed and the other is a bank which is unlikely to tell them much I guess....and since I left these cos more than two years ago I have no chance of knowing if some interaction did happen....but yeah your incident makes me wonder on a new possible development in my case as well...

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hey guys I got PPR.
Cec inland
Aor feb23
Ppr 26 june.
Finally my wait is over after 5.5 years. Hopefully everyone gets it really soon. Everytime i prayed for myself i prayed for everyone. And I'll continue to do so.
Congrats !! Did you receive PPR email today ? Can you please also let us know if you have a status update in your account too. Thanks

Last edited:

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Congrats !! Did you receive PPR email today ? Can you please also let us know if you have a status update in your account too. Thanks
It was my immigration agents's email address and she received it not me. She called me this morning. However I'm going to see her tomorrow and can confirm.
There is no status update in my account. Bg check is still in process which started on like june17.