+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
Do you have an idea when your file was moved to London? Was it recorded in the GCMS notes. Sorry for asking so many questions.
No worries. Actually could not identify when the move happened from the notes. Is there a code or something I can check for?

imarri01

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Can anyone share the timelines the complete process takes as i have applied for the PR on 8th Feb-17 after paying the complete fees and the expected time shown to process my application was 50 Days. But already 130+ days have passed and the application is still under process. Last update was UCI no. was updated in my profile around 20 days back. BG check - NA, Rewiew of additional Documents - "The additional documents you provided are being rewiewed". Please guide on the timelines in case anyone has received the PR.

Regards,
Varun Singhal
What stream?

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
No worries. Actually could not identify when the move happened from the notes. Is there a code or something I can check for?
It is supposed to be there. Check if there is a part where by the file was reviewed by a program assistant and given recommendation.

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
It is supposed to be there. Check if there is a part where by the file was reviewed by a program assistant and given recommendation.
Yea on the very last page. It was initially reviewed by an officer and another officer reviewed it again on a different date. Both in March. No other review comments after that.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:
*We have seen a lot of PNPs getting PPR from December 2016, some from January, and a even November.
**Current processing time for PNPs is between 150 and 200 days, within this time frame up to 85% get PPR.

Passport Request in June when ***OVER 370 Passport Requests REPORTED so FAR***:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We can see that Jan has 60% clearance, while February 49%, we will soon see February to continue to increase the share, while Jan will clear-up a bit slower.
**This week Feb AOR applicants were not receiving as much attention as in the past month, now the focus of batch releases is slowly shifting towards March AOR (for coming weeks March AORs will be mostly getting PPRs)

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Thank you for reading!

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Yea on the very last page. It was initially reviewed by an officer and another officer reviewed it again on a different date. Both in March. No other review comments after that.
Ok. Thanks a lot. I guess the file had not moved by then. Maybe your next GCMS would be a lot clearer on this.

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:
*We have seen a lot of PNPs getting PPR from December 2016, some from January, and a even November.
**Current processing time for PNPs is between 150 and 200 days, within this time frame up to 85% get PPR.

Passport Request in June when ***OVER 370 Passport Requests REPORTED so FAR***:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We can see that Jan has 60% clearance, while February 49%, we will soon see February to continue to increase the share, while Jan will clear-up a bit slower.
**This week Feb AOR applicants were not receiving as much attention as in the past month, now the focus of batch releases is slowly shifting towards March AOR (for coming weeks March AORs will be mostly getting PPRs)

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Thank you for reading!
Andy this is excellent effort!! Thank you!

Reactions: andy108

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
When you order the next set, you will see some change in the status. It takes a little time from when the agent/officer makes a comment to the same to be reflected on the main status. But if the officer's notes says passer or cleared, you are on the right track.

Bwixtwix

Jun 25, 2017
Hi All!

New to this thread and group. Due to this I am unaware of all the abbreviations used in the thread (VO, IP2...). Would anyone be able to tell me where I am at in this process by looking at the following information from the site when I logged on today? I am applying from outside Canada from the US under express entry and received an ITA after getting an Ontario nomination. I got my AOR February 19, 2017. I and my wife (dependant) have our UCI #s. She is a Canadian-born citizen however I was told she still had to be filed as dependent...seems ridiculous lol but at this time it says the following when I login:

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How much longer do you think before I get my PR....what is the PPR people keep referring to in these posts?

Thanks,

Brett

Karunanikhil

Apr 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
Hi

I also got the same message on same date . Do you know what it means? did you get PPR ?
Guys, today I found this message " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

The problem is I uploaded nothing, i was not asked to upload anything! anybody else has this message?

Bwixtwix

Jun 25, 2017
In the application when you first submitted there was a section for additional documents...I put for example my marriage license from ontario in that...I think they meant those documents...but i could be off

Bwixtwix

Jun 25, 2017
Hi All!

New to this thread and group. Due to this I am unaware of all the abbreviations used in the thread (VO, IP2...). Would anyone be able to tell me where I am at in this process by looking at the following information from the site when I logged on today? I am applying from outside Canada from the US under express entry and received an ITA after getting an Ontario nomination. I got my AOR February 19, 2017. I and my wife (dependant) have our UCI #s. She is a Canadian-born citizen however I was told she still had to be filed as dependent...seems ridiculous lol but at this time it says the following when I login:

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How much longer do you think before I get my PR....what is the PPR people keep referring to in these posts?

Thanks,

Brett