Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I ordered GCMS notes which came early June but didn't say much. Looked like the last time my file was updated was in March. Ordered another batch of notes which should come in 2 weeks. Will see if there is a change.
sometimes the application can be painfully slow. But have hope and sometimes no news is good news.

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Isint eligibility recommended passed before it is passes to lvo, if that's the case no need to stress as it will pass eventually that's the hard bit
I ordered GCMS notes which came early June but didn't say much. Looked like the last time my file was updated was in March. Ordered another batch of notes which should come in 2 weeks. Will see if there is a change.
don't

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Have they moved your file to London before your ordered for the first GCMS? What does your file say about Eligibility? I am guessing agent should have given recommendation before file is being transferred to London.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
I believe they can defer to London before eligibility is completed depending on workload and whether local expertise is required.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
I believe they can defer to London before eligibility is completed depending on workload and whether local expertise is required.
Do you have any way to prove this? Is your file in London? Have you ordered GCMS before?

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Do you have any way to prove this? Is your file in London? Have you ordered GCMS before?
Yes I have observed this trend by following this forum closely.

I saw a case on here, where there was an abnormality with POF and the case was deferred to Paris LVO before egibility being passed.

I'm a Londoner and my eligibility was passed in Ottawa and security screening is now being processed in Ottawa. Another User on this forum from England with AOR in March has received PPR without London review.

However it does seem that applications from high risk locations e.g NDVO etc are almost always deferred to LVO.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Yes I have observed this trend by following this forum closely.

I saw a case on here, where there was an abnormality with POF and the case was deferred to Paris LVO before egibility being passed.

I'm a Londoner and my eligibility was passed in Ottawa and security screening is now being processed in Ottawa. Another User on this forum from England with AOR in March has received PPR without London review.

However it does seem that applications from high risk locations e.g NDVO etc are almost always deferred to LVO.
I don't agree with your last point though...Don't think its about the location. I think its about workload and might also be by how complicated an app is

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Hari - Literally depends on workload, sometimes in few hours, sometimes in a 2-4 days and in some cases they took 2-3 weeks as well. As long as you didn't receive bounced back mail, you are good since your message has been delivered and will be recorded/uploaded the docs with you file. Hence, just stay calm..

We all will be getting our gold e-mail just is a matter of time..

Thanks,
Neeraj
Hey Neeraj

I received an email from CPC stating that my file has been updated and I should be receiving instructions shortly.

"
The information you provided has been updated in our system.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. "

Thanks for your guidance.

Regards
Hari

briancsc007

Jun 21, 2017
Hi
Just quick question, how long do you have to wait got the confirm of PR after you submit PPR.
Appreciated it

Hey Neeraj

I received an email from CPC stating that my file has been updated and I should be receiving instructions shortly.

"
The information you provided has been updated in our system.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. "

Thanks for your guidance.

Regards
Hari

veeraB

Dec 22, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please find my timeline below:

Application - CEC Inland
Invitation Received - December 22nd, 2016
AOR - Feb 08th, 2017
Medical Passed - March 06th, 2017
BG (NA) - April 28th, 2017
BG (NBG) - June 02nd, 2017
PPR - June 05th, 2017
Passport sent - June 07th, 2017
Passport received - June 08th, 2017
Application approved - June 15th, 2017
Tracker activated - June 20th, 2017
Passport received - June 21st, 2017
Landing - June 22nd, 2017 (Peace Bridge)

I would like to congratulate all of you guys for your achievement and wish you good luck in future. Please let me know in case if you guys need any help regarding your PR application. I'll try my best to answer any queries.

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
From my understanding on an average it varies anywhere between 1 to 3 weeks. Depends on your visa office.

Hi
Just quick question, how long do you have to wait got the confirm of PR after you submit PPR.
Appreciated it

Canbaby

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
The applications for different programs are all processed in batches. Some of them are processed faster and some slower. Earlier the trend was that the PNP was processed much faster. Provinces giving nomination does not mean that the application are pre approved, as IRCC has the final authority to decide on them.
Thank you Legalfalcon!

I am no political expert but my understanding is that Canadian provincial governments are not necessarily subordinated to the federal government, but rather are considered co-sovereign.

PNP nominees are by no means already partially verified/ approved under the IRCC point of view. You show your interest to reside in a certain province so the province will nominate you - it is one of the ways to be qualified to enter the pool. Once you are in the pool and invited to apply, IRCC probably aren't too concerned with your stream but rather to focus on verifying your application. Please keep in mind that federal and province don't necessarily share or have access to the same information, therefore the need for IRCC to do their own verifying work.
Using a real-life example, I see it as some high school graduates go directly to university; some go into an associate degree program first then switch to university. There is no one way better than the others but choose the one that best suits your needs and situation.

Another conspiracy of mine is that people who directly apply to federal (CEC & FSW) meet the 'needs' of federal development of the country, whereas PNP meet only the needs of provincial development in the province. IRCC works for the federal so they want to take care of themselves first...

Just my 2 cents on why it isn't 'unfair' in IRCC point of view to prioritize streams. :)

Reactions: Ca2022

Lucasmo117

Aug 16, 2016
Hi Lucas,

Same situation. On April 4th, I was asked to provide RCMP PCC and Hong Kong PCC.
Two weeks later, I uploaded the RCMP one along with an explanation letter that HK PCC will be sent separately. Background check status changed to N/A in a few days.
My Hong Kong PCC is sent from Hong Kong on May 2nd.
Early June I emailed IRCC acquiring the status of my application, to which they applied 'do not need additional information from me'. So I assumed they have received it and are only waiting for an officer to touch my file again.
My background check status remained N/A and changed to IP2 on June 20th.

I had the same concern you do - will my certificate be left forgotten at a dusty corner and officers think I'm missing documents...
But at least you called and tried to find out :p

I wouldn't be too worried because there had to be previous cases that went through this...email them for peace of mind maybe?
Are you on IP2 now mate?

Regards.
Hey, I sent a message to you with some questions, would appreciate it if you could take a look? Thanks.