+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
If you see my post on the states of an application the following are very important

R10 - usually 45 days - Meds are all happening simultaneously.
Eligibility - Status within 60 days - final results depends on where the LVO is.

GCMS help you in ensuring that your have things on track, but is a personal choice to order them or not. I recommend keeping a tab from R10. so 45 days is good about time. Some forum members suggest 30 days, but that is too early.

Then every 30 days to see when the eligibility is recommended passed and finally passed.

This is my suggestions, but you can see the trends in your month and request GCMS accordingly.
Thank you so much, you are commendable Sir!

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

Finally it's PPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRTRTT

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just received the golden email of my life.

Thank you everyone for your support.

All the best guys

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Guys I received an email stating that thr is a new messg in my account however the application number mentioned on the email is different than mine and also no messgs in my account. .. now this is confusing

PNPO AOR 6th Feb

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Guys I received an email stating that thr is a new messg in my account however the application number mentioned on the email is different than mine and also no messgs in my account. .. now this is confusing

PNPO AOR 6th Feb
It could be a ghost email, don't worry. You might get PPR soon

Reactions: Ady0329

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
If you see my post on the stages of an application the following are very important

R10 - usually 45 days - Meds are all happening simultaneously.
Eligibility - Status within 60 days - final results depends on where the LVO is.

GCMS help you in ensuring that your have things on track, but is a personal choice to order them or not. I recommend keeping a tab from R10. so 45 days is good about time. Some forum members suggest 30 days, but that is too early.

Then every 30 days to see when the eligibility is recommended passed and finally passed.

This is my suggestions, but you can see the trends in your month and request GCMS accordingly.

Hello LegalFalcon, do you have any insight on how long London Visa Office takes to review eligibility? I ordered GCMS notes and got them early June. At that point it said Security was not started and Eligibility was not started but the notes contained all sorts of eligibility reviews with candidate passed so I assume it was assigned to the LVO to review again and do security.

I have ordered another set of GCMS notes which should come early July but it appears that London Visa Office isn't very fast in reviewing the files.

Any ideas or experience you can share?

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017

PNPO AOR 6th Feb
There can be two cases:
  1. They have sent you this email in an error, should have been meant for a different recipient.
  2. Wait for a while, sometimes you receive an email first and message in CIC account later.
Good Luck!!

Reactions: Ady0329

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
There can be two cases:
  1. They have sent you this email in an error, should have been meant for a different recipient.
  2. Wait for a while, sometimes you receive an email first and message in CIC account later.
Good Luck!!
Assuming the same hope they rectified it and send me a email soon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello LegalFalcon, do you have any insight on how long London Visa Office takes to review eligibility? I ordered GCMS notes and got them early June. At that point it said Security was not started and Eligibility was not started but the notes contained all sorts of eligibility reviews with candidate passed so I assume it was assigned to the LVO to review again and do security.

I have ordered another set of GCMS notes which should come early July but it appears that London Visa Office isn't very fast in reviewing the files.

Any ideas or experience you can share?
When the eligibility says "Candidate passed" is simple means that as per the candidate and the R10 the eligibility is passed. The eligibility is then looked into by the program analysts, after which the states goes to "recommended passed" or may say "review required" depending on what the file has and if there is an issue.

After this the file usually goes to LVO for outland applicants, where the agent will review the recommendation and make a final determination and this is when the eligibility will go to "passed".

If you see instant updates, that is good and your file seems to be progressing well. I don't have any statistics on specific office, and i don't believe in speculation as every file is different and will have a different officer reviewing it. Just keep a check on your file and soon you will be in Canada, even before you know it.

Reactions: FSWO_add and Ca2022