Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
You need to write to CIC regarding change of VO for your spouse...you can't just send your wife's passport to Ottawa. I will suggest you to wait for email reply regarding change of VO before submitting your passport. They usually reply to email for change of VO within 2-3 working days. I hope it helps.

Hello guys,

I have following questions related to PPR/after PPR task:

1) I received an email with subject line "ready for visa" but no attachment. While submitting passport am I supposed to print whole email and fillup the last part name APPENDIX-B? or print only APPENDIX-B part from the email?

2) I am the principal applicant and I live in Bangladesh. My wife is in Canada now. Now they ask me to send the passport to Singapore through local VFS. I can send mine but what I will do with my wife's passport?
- Can I just send my passport to Singapore and ask my wife to send her passport to Canada VO?
- Do I need to take IRCC permission first by requesting for change of my wife's VO to Canada?
- Is there any specific email format/form we have or just email will do? Which email address?
- If I email them to change my wife's VO do I have to wait for their response too or I can go ahead and submit MY passport? The thing is Singapore VO will take almost a month to send back passport so I want to send mine asap.

I know there might be some discussion about this issue but I was only focusing on getting PPR that time that avoided reading anything else. Can anyone ans/clarify/show me the link of previous posts/forum etc.

Thanks

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
You need to write to CIC regarding change of VO for your spouse...you can't just send your wife's passport to Ottawa. I will suggest you to wait for email reply regarding change of VO before submitting your passport. They usually reply to email for change of VO within 2-3 working days. I hope it helps.
Thanks. So, just an email explaining the situation no specific format/form? should I send the email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa or some other email address?

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
and Do you have any idea about my 1st question? 1) I received an email with subject line "ready for visa" but no attachment. While submitting passport am I supposed to print whole email and fillup the last part name APPENDIX-B? or print only APPENDIX-B part from the email?

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Right at the day I made the call, PPR came to me @10:45p.m EST
Congrats on your PPR !!! Email are surely triggering PPR for cases whose file have been finalized and waiting :)
Heard of many similar cases recently.

Reactions: Ca2022

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Thanks. So, just an email explaining the situation no specific format/form? should I send the email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa or some other email address?
Yes send the email with your concerns and giving out all application details or can attach the PPR email also to your reply and sorry no idea about your Question 1 as I haven't received PPR yet !

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Yes send the email with your concerns and giving out all application details or can attach the PPR email also to your reply and sorry no idea about your Question 1 as I haven't received PPR yet !
Thanks. You are always helpful. I dont know why your file taking so long. You can try getting recent GCMS notes/call them. Wish you all the best in getting PPR.

Reactions: AAshOmoJesu

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Thanks. You are always helpful. I dont know why your file taking so long. You can try getting recent GCMS notes/call them. Wish you all the best in getting PPR.
Thanks, I should be receiving my notes in another 2-3 days ! I just hope it is all over soon :)

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hello,

I just got my PPR mail. It was lying in the junk folder.

I want to thank each one of you who helped me so much during this entire journey and special thanks to people like RG and Andy for being so prompt and maintaining the god damn analytics.

Ill be around to contribute to this group.

Thanks.
Congratulations...

imarri01

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Guys who are waiting at IP2 for quite sometym its advisable to search ur email by typing Ready for visa.2 applicants have found it this morning sitting in their spam/inbox mail.
Congrats to everyone who got their mail for ppr this morning.
Once you search for cic or cic.gc.ca, everything should be there.

imarri01

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
24 days since BG changed to IP2, and still no PPR... VO is Ottawa.... It didn't rain for me... AOR Jan 31 (Nepali Time), Feb 1 (Canadian Time)....

Hope PPR rain will touch everyone.....
I'm a little lost, you say your VO is Ottawa, how do I know if my VO is also Ottawa? Pardon my ignorance

Jun 10, 2015
Want to share my story.

I have been on IP2 since May 27.

Today i got to know that CIC background check team (third-party) called my employer. I was working with a small private company . They spoke in local language (hindi) and did not even mention that they are calling from CIC. They made up names and were trying to be very secretive. They did not get the exact information as stated in the letter as the person whom they spoke to was not familiar with employment details. Near the end of the call, they stated they are doing verirication for Canada.

Not sure what will happen now, but wanted to share my story.

If you are in Ip2 and are waiting, it might be that they are conducting your background check.

3n4y

Mar 3, 2017
You can always try from your email. I think they will reply.
As far as i know as long you provide your confidential application details it will not matter from which e-mail you contact them.
Thanks guys for the advice, I sent them a mail and got this reply today
"
Hello ,
I can confirm that your application is at our office and has recently been changed to approved status in our system. You should soon be receiving instructions from an officer with details on the final steps to obtain permanent residency.
Congratulations,
"
Still yet to get the mail, but now its just a waiting game without the anxiety of a refusal.