+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

AJP1

Jun 10, 2017
Hello, I am British but applying for my PR from New Zealand. Is my visa office Sydney and has anyone else any experience with this visa office?

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Hello, I am British but applying for my PR from New Zealand. Is my visa office Sydney and has anyone else any experience with this visa office?

I am also applying from nz ..... yes our visa office will be sydney australia. However most of the processing occurs at CIA OR OTTAWA....

our police certificate may took 2 months longer than normal FSW outland..

Whats your AOR?

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Congrats!
Can you share your experience of getting visa for your parents? Thanks
Thank you.
I applied for my parents on my graduation.

Let me tell you the whole story, I applied through an immigration consultant based in Brampton (I didn't knew much about applications etc. at that time so to be on the safer side applied via an immigration consultant) and it got refused.
CIC gave some irrelevant reasons of rejections which made no sense. I don't remember the exact date but when I got the refusal, my graduation ceremony was next day.
So, just being optimistic, I applied again for my parents by myself, I sent all the docs back home and my parents submitted a paper application at their nearby office, and this time it got approved.
This was in May-June 2015

Reactions: ecekid

AJP1

Jun 10, 2017
I am also applying from nz ..... yes our visa office will be sydney australia. However most of the processing occurs at CIA OR OTTAWA....

our police certificate may took 2 months longer than normal FSW outland..

Whats your AOR?
AOR Februrary 21st

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Finally,
I'm done with the whole process.

CRS - 467
CELPIP - 9,9,9,8
ITA - January 11, 2017
AOR - February 22, 2017
Medicals Passed - March 19, 2017
Background check(1) - In progress
RCMP Request - May 4, 2017
RCMP Submitted - May 19, 2017
PPR - May 31, 2017
Passport sent - June 1, 2017
Passport received in Ottawa - June 2, 2017
Application status Approved in CIC - June 7, 2017
Passport sent from Ottawa - June 9, 2017
Passport received - June 12, 2017
Landing at Rainbow Bridge - June 13, 2017

I will share my experience regarding Landing:
Me and my wife got there around 11 pm and parked our car near the wax museum and walked around 5 mins to get to the bridge. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TWO 25 CENT COINS/PERSON TO ENTER THE BRIDGE. You can bring that with you, but in case you forgot then don't worry, there is a machine that can provide you cents for dollars. Then we walked to the US side and it took around 2 mins and when we got there, it wasn't really busy. The officer asked if I have a US visa, which I do but my wife does not. He asked us to fill a form with our names on it. I don't know why but I never got any refusal paper. He only gave us one paper which said Flagpole and our names on it. Then he asked us to go back to Canadian side. After getting to Canadian side, the officer asked us if we have any criminal history/basic questions like this and then asked us to go to their Building (I don't know what that building is called). There were a few persons waiting for their turns before us so we had to wait for around half hour before our name was called. (Before we were called, one Asian lady got refused in front of us which made me a bit nervous and I was praying that I don't get that same officer, luckily we got a really nice lady) She asked same questions, regarding criminal history or if there's any change in my address. And then she asked to wait for a couple of minutes and then called us again to sign the papers and congratulated us for becoming PRs. THEY DID NOT ASK FOR ANY DOCUMENT, NOT EVEN OUR WORK PERMIT OR STUDY PERMITS. And told us that we will receive our PR cards within 6-8 weeks.
I would like to Thank everyone who helped me along my journey. God bless ya'll. These forums helped me get visa for my parents and wife and now my PR without paying anything.
Thanks once again.
If I can help anyone then feel free to send me a message and I will get back ASAP.
Thanks for sharing but now I am worried about the possibility of refusal at the time of flagpoling. why that asian lady was refused?? Was she doing the flagpoling for PR or some other VISA? What can be the possible reason people get refusal at flagpoling?

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thanks for sharing but now I am worried about the possibility of refusal at the time of flagpoling. why that asian lady was refused?? Was she doing the flagpoling for PR or some other VISA? What can be the possible reason people get refusal at flagpoling?
I was sitting a bit far from the counter but I tried to listen to their conversation, it seemed like she didn't study as a full-time student. She went to her college/University as a part time student for 3 or 4 years. It was something like this. Couldn't catch all the info.

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Finally,
I'm done with the whole process.

CRS - 467
CELPIP - 9,9,9,8
ITA - January 11, 2017
AOR - February 22, 2017
Medicals Passed - March 19, 2017
Background check(1) - In progress
RCMP Request - May 4, 2017
RCMP Submitted - May 19, 2017
PPR - May 31, 2017
Passport sent - June 1, 2017
Passport received in Ottawa - June 2, 2017
Application status Approved in CIC - June 7, 2017
Passport sent from Ottawa - June 9, 2017
Passport received - June 12, 2017
Landing at Rainbow Bridge - June 13, 2017

I will share my experience regarding Landing:
Me and my wife got there around 11 pm and parked our car near the wax museum and walked around 5 mins to get to the bridge. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TWO 25 CENT COINS/PERSON TO ENTER THE BRIDGE. You can bring that with you, but in case you forgot then don't worry, there is a machine that can provide you cents for dollars. Then we walked to the US side and it took around 2 mins and when we got there, it wasn't really busy. The officer asked if I have a US visa, which I do but my wife does not. He asked us to fill a form with our names on it. I don't know why but I never got any refusal paper. He only gave us one paper which said Flagpole and our names on it. Then he asked us to go back to Canadian side. After getting to Canadian side, the officer asked us if we have any criminal history/basic questions like this and then asked us to go to their Building (I don't know what that building is called). There were a few persons waiting for their turns before us so we had to wait for around half hour before our name was called. (Before we were called, one Asian lady got refused in front of us which made me a bit nervous and I was praying that I don't get that same officer, luckily we got a really nice lady) She asked same questions, regarding criminal history or if there's any change in my address. And then she asked to wait for a couple of minutes and then called us again to sign the papers and congratulated us for becoming PRs. THEY DID NOT ASK FOR ANY DOCUMENT, NOT EVEN OUR WORK PERMIT OR STUDY PERMITS. And told us that we will receive our PR cards within 6-8 weeks.
I would like to Thank everyone who helped me along my journey. God bless ya'll. These forums helped me get visa for my parents and wife and now my PR without paying anything.
Thanks once again.
If I can help anyone then feel free to send me a message and I will get back ASAP.
Hello,

Can we do landing at rainbow bridge anytime or any day, is there a specific day for landing .

armada1234

Apr 4, 2012
Hi All,

I have been a silent follower of this forum. My Background check changed today from "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Is this IP2? I haven't paid my RPRF yet, shouldn't they be requesting it first before BG goes to IP2? Just a bit concerned now, hope rejection is not on the way. Can someone please advise? Thanks

Below is my timeline :

FSWO

AOR : Feb 22
Medicals Passed : April 8th
BG : IP1 > April 9th
BG : NA > May 8th
BG : IP2 > June 8
Hi All,

Just got an email from CIC that my file is currently being processed at NDVO. At what stage does the file gets transferred to the local visa office? What are the chances of rejection at this point? Also, I still haven't received the RPRF request .

Can someone please advise? Thanks a lot.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To everybody wondering about where their LVO is, you can check it on the CIC website.