+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

PavS

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Several days ago, my profile showed "We need additional documents to process your application. Please see the below messages for details" But there was no new message. I know it's a technical glitch and many of us have had the same experience. But in most of the others' cases, this problem has been resolved unlike mine. I'm getting little worried now. I've already sent them a mail about this but no reply yet.

Any though on this?
Mine is showing "We need additional documents to process your application. Please see the below messages for details".
How about others?

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Mine is showing "We need additional documents to process your application. Please see the below messages for details".
How about others?
yeah, mine too, they probably tick the box in a system, but did not start to process next stage so once they get back to our case, it will either switch "no docs required" or we will receive message with a list.
Imho

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Several days ago, my profile showed "We need additional documents to process your application. Please see the below messages for details" But there was no new message. I know it's a technical glitch and many of us have had the same experience. But in most of the others' cases, this problem has been resolved unlike mine. I'm getting little worried now. I've already sent them a mail about this but no reply yet.

Any though on this?
Mine is same. I also think that it means they haven't touched our additional documents so far. Once they do, the message should change.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah, mine too, they probably tick the box in a system, but did not start to process next stage so once they get back to our case, it will either switch "no docs required" or we will receive message with a list.
Imho
In my case my status was "we do not need any documents" and it changed to "we are reviewing the documents uploaded" while I was in NA on June 6 (the same or similiar messages appeared to a lot of people- was the glitch).
Once my status changed to IP2 the message changed to "we do not need any documents".

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........

Any though on this?
It's a technical error. You shouldn't worry yourself about it.

j2_saint

Jan 11, 2017

Any though on this?
I have the same message as yours... I sent in a technical issue report but haven't heard anything back yet.

FEYA

Apr 21, 2016
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Hello Everyone,
Newbie in this tread.

I sent my AOR; Feb 4th 2017

Here as follows is my application status:
*BG- NA
*Bio metrics- no fingerprints needed
*Eligibility: Reviewing if I meet eligibility
*Application :in process
*Medicals: passed since March 2017
* I have recently been allocated an UCI number
*Interview : not needed
*Additional Doc: in review ( but I never was asked for any)

Anyone can help me figure out what my status is
its almost 5 months.

Thank you,

FEYA

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
I thought same also. Maybe you should order a fresh GCMS if you haven't.
I did order new GCMS ...should be receiving around 18th June. Though I don't see much change since last notes as phone call to CIC last week confirmed no change in my file :(
Can't say about London VO right now...didn't have any news of PPR issued by them. All the best !