+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi Friends,

I had my Additional Documents column status as "Being reviewed".

Today, it shows me that your documents are being uploaded.

my BG check remains same as we are processing your BG Check. Final Decision is in progress.

Is this the same case to all? Please help me with your updates

Thanks

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Yes Friends, I received PPR today. Thanks to all of you guys in this forum. You guys are rocking with suggestions and knowledge sharing about the whole process. I wish everyone all the very best to get the PPR soon. I know how each day waiting is killing and how many plans are pending. The notorious day will come for everyone. I will stay around and keep monitoring and helping this forum. My timelien is AOR Feb 28 and Medical on March 19th -- IP1 -- APRIL 5 RCMP for myself --- Submittied RCMP APR 12 === > May 10th RCMP Request again for myself == > Submittied RCMP on May 12th ==== May 15th RCMP request for my spouse --- RCMP Submitted on June 5th == > PPR -- Today ...
Many Congratulations

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
PNP- NOVA SCOTIA UNDER DEMAND STREAM
FSW-O - India, member - 4
CRS-943
AOR- 10th Feb 2017
Application status - we are processing your application, we will send you a message once there is update
Medical- passed
Additional documents- additional documents are being reviewed
Interview- you do not need an interview, we will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics- we dont need your finger prints - 6th June
UCI RECEIVED- 6th June
BC- not applicable since 11th may

Final decision - your application is in progress.

Any body in the same line please let me know.... 4 months completed no changes .....no idea my aor was 10th and applicant are getting ppr 15 and 25th feb as well?
My status is same as yours & I also got nomination from Nova Scotia.
My AOR is 3rd Feb.

Nancy47

Apr 27, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
20-10-15
Doc's Request.
2-11-15
Nomination.....
28-12-16
AOR Received.
13-02-17
Med's Done....
23-03-17
Please am Feb AOR, how can i join the Whatsapp group
Here is the link to join group
Its PNP Feb AOR
[URL]https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fq6xjiEYRwEHkLGkeKO6Zy
[/URL]

nj007

Dec 8, 2016
Hi everyone,

Leaving this post here in case it helps anyone. Here is my full timeline -

CEC Inland Stream
ITA - Jan 4th
Submission and AOR - Feb 26th
Meds Passed - Mid March
BG Check - was changed from NA to IP in Mid March as well
PPR - May 23
PP sent to Ottawa - May 26
PP received in Ottawa - May 30
Application approved online - June 5
PP received - June 9

Did my landing the next day in Coutts, Alberta. The process was fairly simple and I would recommend it to anyone living in Calgary as it is only a 3.5 hour drive. I had set 'Sweetgrass, Montana' as the final destination on google maps and it took me right to the US border office.The officer took my passport and I had to go into US office 'lobby' and get back the passport and the administrative refusal paper. The officer then directed the way back to Canadian Border Services Agency office - it's just a simple U turn. The Canadian officer at the booth outside was very nice and took the US paper and passport and told me to come in after parking in the parking lot. I was first in line inside and gave the officer at the Traffic desk my COPR document. First he asked if I had any dependants, had done any crimes etc and then I signed and date the COPR. He then asked me to take a seat and took about 15 minutes to process everything. My first and last date of entry were wrong on the COPR but he said it does not matter as the right dates are all on the CIC system. He then attached the signed COPR to my passport and gave me some information on my rights and responsibilities etc. Overall a very smooth process!

Now the wait for PR card begins...

Thank you to everyone on this forum (and especially this thread) for sharing your experiences and helping each other out. This experience would not have been the same without all of you online!

Theinterceptor77

Nov 6, 2016
Guys, today I found this message " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

The problem is I uploaded nothing, i was not asked to upload anything! anybody else has this message?

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Guys, today I found this message " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

The problem is I uploaded nothing, i was not asked to upload anything! anybody else has this message?
Hi,

I got the same update today, it's a general routine of making updates i guess.

I see they are working on our files.

The ones who got PR before had not seen all these updates. Hope for the best.

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
Hey has anyone with the London office had any progress on their application? I ordered new gcms notes last week but take a while to come I was hoping eligibility would have been recommended passed before it goes to lvo is that the case
No progress yet. Only confirmation that our file is at the London Office

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
Yes Friends, I received PPR today. Thanks to all of you guys in this forum. You guys are rocking with suggestions and knowledge sharing about the whole process. I wish everyone all the very best to get the PPR soon. I know how each day waiting is killing and how many plans are pending. The notorious day will come for everyone. I will stay around and keep monitoring and helping this forum. My timelien is AOR Feb 28 and Medical on March 19th -- IP1 -- APRIL 5 RCMP for myself --- Submittied RCMP APR 12 === > May 10th RCMP Request again for myself == > Submittied RCMP on May 12th ==== May 15th RCMP request for my spouse --- RCMP Submitted on June 5th == > PPR -- Today ...
Congratulations

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Landed on 9th June, 12AM at Niagra falls. I crossed the border and went to see the falls on the US side and landed on the way back. There were four other people and total waiting time was ~1hour.

Thank you very much everyone, the discussion in this forum (thread) was very helpful. Best wishes for those who are still waiting and congratulation to those who got PPR.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
It will be updated soon. Congrats!!!
Friends, I got my PPR request. It is like most another achievable day in my life. Thanks to God. I gonna make this soil as permanent. It is a 4 years struggle to get on this day. But I have a final question, my status is not yet changed on the CIC website. However, I got the Passport Request from my immigration consultant. Is this fine ??

salimb

Oct 29, 2015
Hello, I am sending my passport Today! and I have a question.

CEC Inland Stream (toronto)
ITA - Jan 4th
Submission and AOR - Feb 19th
Meds Passed - Mid March
BG Check - from NA to in progress end of April
PPR - June 9th
PP sent to Ottawa - June 12th

Once I receive back my passport, will I need to leave and reenter the country?
What would be fastest way to do that from Toronto ( I would rather not take any time of work).
Will the PR card be sent automatically to my address or do I need to ask for it.
Does the address for the PR card need to be mine? because I might move in August.

Cheers