+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Is it a good sign if you get a call from Delhi high commission asking about some basic questions like what is your ielts score , from which university you graduated from and some more like that ?
It means the visa officer is working on your file. PPR soon
What's your timeline and AOR?

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
2 FSW Outland Feb 1 & 18 reported PPR from NDVO today.

Hopefully will hear more good news today :)

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Hey has anyone with the London office had any progress on their application? I ordered new gcms notes last week but take a while to come I was hoping eligibility would have been recommended passed before it goes to lvo is that the case

barunk

Jul 8, 2013
Friends, I got my PPR request. It is like most another achievable day in my life. Thanks to God. I gonna make this soil as permanent. It is a 4 years struggle to get on this day. But I have a final question, my status is not yet changed on the CIC website. However, I got the Passport Request from my immigration consultant. Is this fine ??

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Friends, I got my PPR request. It is like most another achievable day in my life. Thanks to God. I gonna make this soil as permanent. It is a 4 years struggle to get on this day. But I have a final question, my status is not yet changed on the CIC website. However, I got the Passport Request from my immigration consultant. Is this fine ??
your status will update when you get copr and visa on passport...congrats!

Reactions: AAshOmoJesu

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! We all understand how hard it is and I wish you good luck in this new chapter of your life! :)
Could you please share your timeline?

I have read from some forum members who already got their PPR that the profile status will only change after you send your passport. That's when they "finish" the process.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Congratulations !! Your BGS will change when your visa is stamped!
Were you issued PPR today ...just wondering if Ottawa has started sending out PPR emails. All the best :)

barunk

Jul 8, 2013
Yes Friends, I received PPR today. Thanks to all of you guys in this forum. You guys are rocking with suggestions and knowledge sharing about the whole process. I wish everyone all the very best to get the PPR soon. I know how each day waiting is killing and how many plans are pending. The notorious day will come for everyone. I will stay around and keep monitoring and helping this forum. My timelien is AOR Feb 28 and Medical on March 19th -- IP1 -- APRIL 5 RCMP for myself --- Submittied RCMP APR 12 === > May 10th RCMP Request again for myself == > Submittied RCMP on May 12th ==== May 15th RCMP request for my spouse --- RCMP Submitted on June 5th == > PPR -- Today ...

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Has anyone been to the PSK for PCC recently? Do they stamp on the passport when we go for the PCC? I had been there (In Bangalore) for it but my passport hasn't been stamped.

Someone please clarify this.
Yes they stamped on passport...