Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Reactions: salimb
Jun 10, 2015
Hi

Have a quick question?

I got RPRF on May 20 and paid n May 23, status changed to IP2 on May 25, have been waiting for PPR since then.

Few days back when i logged into the system, i saw UCI numbers generated for the application, which were not there earlier. Not sure if that has any implication? Did anyone else see UCI numbers before getting the PPR, and does anyone know the significance of UCI numbers?

younstev

Feb 1, 2017
You should think about ordering GCMS notes. I understand this will also force an officer to look at your file.
Ordering GCMS really force officer to look at our files??

Because my app is also approved since my bg went into ip2 on May 19th but still no PPR...

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi

Have a quick question?

I got RPRF on May 20 and paid n May 23, status changed to IP2 on May 25, have been waiting for PPR since then.

Few days back when i logged into the system, i saw UCI numbers generated for the application, which were not there earlier. Not sure if that has any implication? Did anyone else see UCI numbers before getting the PPR, and does anyone know the significance of UCI numbers?
It bears no significance as such. CIC changed the UI, everyone has UCI and biometrics row in their account.

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
I also got it done from Bangalore
They stamped by Passport and gave me a letter also . I sent scan copy of both to CIC
I mentioned them this is for immigration to Canada in starting when they ask why PCC is required.
You think I should go back and get my passport stamped? I do have all the proofs that I have applied for the PCC and the PCC itself.

Please suggest.

Reactions: Nancy47

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
When I went there, they stamped my passport with clearance as well as issued me a letter. This is in Delhi... I had previously got a PCC done through Delhi Police as well, ( long story ) and they only issued a letter. So I am guessing a letter may suffice? Anyone else?

This is weird. Shouldn't they be following the same standards all over atleast in one single country? :confused:

I hate to visit the PSK a third time but anything for the PR :D

More inputs appreciated.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
This is weird. Shouldn't they be following the same standards all over atleast in one single country? :confused:

I hate to visit the PSK a third time but anything for the PR :D

More inputs appreciated.
lol I had to visit the Ghaziabad PSK 3 times to get my passport renewed in 2016.

gagan26us

Jun 10, 2017
PNP- NOVA SCOTIA UNDER DEMAND STREAM
FSW-O - India, member - 4
CRS-943
AOR- 10th Feb 2017
Application status - we are processing your application, we will send you a message once there is update
Medical- passed
Additional documents- additional documents are being reviewed
Interview- you do not need an interview, we will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics- we dont need your finger prints - 6th June
UCI RECEIVED- 6th June
BC- not applicable since 11th may
Final decision - your application is in progress.

Any body in the same line please let me know.... 4 months completed no changes .....no idea my aor was 10th and applicant are getting ppr 15 and 25th feb as well?