Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
You emailed who and what did you ask???
Coz when I emailed CPC-Ottawa (As my file is there), they replied that my file is under regulatory processing time and they cannot answer anything related to the status of the document.....
@anup_abc i emailed CPC-Ottawa and specifically asked about eligibility & security.It was surprising they told this much on email

Last edited:

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys. I just wanted to confirm, though I have seen others getting PPR saying that sometimes it happens....
So even after getting the Ready for Visa email, my CIC account status is still the same-
BG- IP2
Eligibility- being reviewed
Final decision- application being reviewed. We will tell u once final decision is made.

Is this normal? It will take time to update, right?

pnv33

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi, can some one clarify please:
1. If one gets married after AOR and before visa is stamped, what will be the process ?
2. What documents will I have to share for my wife?
3. Will I have to prove that I still maintain same CRS score or the minimum in that draw or some other condition will apply?
4. What will be the suggestion?
Thanks
Firstly, you will have to declare with a letter of explanation that you are married ... you will have to prove this with submitting your marriage certificate....

Once they approve it they will ask for things like schedule A form, her passport copy, medical and pcc... also a questionnaire for you and spose would be provided by them... you will have to submit your marriage pbotos, reception photos and honeymoon photos.... simultaneously you would also be asked to pay your spouses application and RPRF fee...

Hope this helps

All the best..

pnv33

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Due to some technical problem with the website, i could not submit my spouses documents onto the cic portal... they asked me to submit all the docs by email including the reciept of the fees... has anyone done the same... how early to they proceed through mails?? Also, do they work on weekends???

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Hey guys. I just wanted to confirm, though I have seen others getting PPR saying that sometimes it happens....
So even after getting the Ready for Visa email, my CIC account status is still the same-
BG- IP2
Eligibility- being reviewed
Final decision- application being reviewed. We will tell u once final decision is made.

Is this normal? It will take time to update, right?
Yes normal. Most myCIC status changed to Application Approved/File Closed after COPR issuance.

Reactions: MEDUSA LAUGHS

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I happen to have had my file transferred to London instead of it remaining in Ottawa. My LVO should have been Lagos, so it's a bit confusing. You understand?

the current trend is that ottawa is issuing PPRs for FSW-O instead of LVOs

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Has anyone been to the PSK for PCC recently? Do they stamp on the passport when we go for the PCC? I had been there (In Bangalore) for it but my passport hasn't been stamped.

Someone please clarify this.

Reactions: Nancy47

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Got PPR a few days ago. Timeline below:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
Schedule A reguested April 26th
Schedule A submitted April 29th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th
You again??? N**m. haha

qnl83

May 22, 2017
Has anyone been to the PSK for PCC recently? Do they stamp on the passport when we go for the PCC? I had been there (In Bangalore) for it but my passport hasn't been stamped.

When I went there, they stamped my passport with clearance as well as issued me a letter. This is in Delhi... I had previously got a PCC done through Delhi Police as well, ( long story ) and they only issued a letter. So I am guessing a letter may suffice? Anyone else?

Reactions: DSpartners

Nancy47

Apr 27, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
20-10-15
Doc's Request.
2-11-15
Nomination.....
28-12-16
AOR Received.
13-02-17
Med's Done....
23-03-17

I also got it done from Bangalore
They stamped by Passport and gave me a letter also . I sent scan copy of both to CIC
I mentioned them this is for immigration to Canada in starting when they ask why PCC is required.

Reactions: DSpartners