+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many stages once we got our aor? Sorry for asking u guys here as u guys almost finishing stage so please anyone.
Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Passport Request by month June up to date:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*PNP Inland and Outland are almost non touched, a lot of cases are not active as people just not getting any kind of update from CIC (the same also applies to December 2016)

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC. PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*Please note we have seen some quick Passport Requests (~65 days) this months. Which is a positive sign.

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source for these reports: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average waiting time to PPR By STREAM:

Source for this reports: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Cheers everyone and enjoy the weekend (for some its a long weekend)!

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Congrats to all that got PPR. I have been on NA since April 28th and still waiting. Hopefully this coming week will be good for some of us. Last I called was about two weeks ago. I'm opting to give them time and not call again because I keep getting same response.

gagan26us

Jun 10, 2017
FSW-O - India, member - 4
AOR- 10th Feb 2017
Application status - we are processing your application, we will send you a message once there is update
Medical- passed
Additional documents- additional documents are being reviewed
Interview- you do not need an interview, we will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics- we dont need your finger prints
UCI RECEIVED- 6th June
BC- not applicable since 11th may
Final decision - your application is in progress.

Any body in the same line please let me know.... 4 months completed no changes .....any body got ppr ? SHARE YOUR TIMELINE PLS

gagan26us

Jun 10, 2017
AOR- 10th Feb 2017
Application status - we are processing your application, we will send you a message once there is update
Medical- passed
Interview- you do not need an interview, we will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics- we dont need your finger prints - 6th June
UCI RECEIVED- 6th June

Any body in the same line please let me know.... 4 months completed no changes .....any body got ppr ? SHARE YOUR TIMELINE PLS

gagan26us

Jun 10, 2017
PNP- NOVA SCOTIA UNDER DEMAND STREAM
CRS-943
AOR- 10th Feb 2017
Medical- passed
Biometrics- we dont need your finger prints - 6th June
UCI RECEIVED- 6th June

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Crossed 23 days since BG changed to In progress..... still no updates....... :(:(:(

Can anyone predict how long it will take for the final decision????

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
@anup_abc & @mamgain ,
We are in the same situation. My BG went to IP2 on 27th May and when i emailed, i learnt that my eligibility was completed and Security was in process.
Hopefully things will be settled by the end of June.
Cheers ;)

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
@anup_abc & @mamgain ,
We are in the same situation. My BG went to IP2 on 27th May and when i emailed, i learnt that my eligibility was completed and Security was in process.
Hopefully things will be settled by the end of June.
Cheers ;)
You emailed who and what did you ask???
Coz when I emailed CPC-Ottawa (As my file is there), they replied that my file is under regulatory processing time and they cannot answer anything related to the status of the document.....

financeguy

Jun 14, 2015
Hi, can some one clarify please:
1. If one gets married after AOR and before visa is stamped, what will be the process ?
2. What documents will I have to share for my wife?
3. Will I have to prove that I still maintain same CRS score or the minimum in that draw or some other condition will apply?
4. What will be the suggestion?
Thanks