+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Oh ok, where can i see in notes if security screening is mentioned?
You would see this under activities and under admissibilities (security screening is a "sub activiites" under security)

Activities would look like this if you have been selected for SS:

ACTIVITY: 1
UCI: xxxx
Name: xxxx
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
Field Name: Status

ACTIVITY: 2
UCI: xxxxx
Name: xxxxx
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening

ACTIVITY: 3
UCI: xxxxx
Name: xxxx
Sub-Activity/Activity Type:Security Screening
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2017/03/xx
Updated By: 00xxxxx
Office: CPC-Ottawa

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Congrats Medusa Laughs. Please stick around. Happy landing.
Absolutely. I am here. To be honest I really like the faceless, identity-less part of this forum. I had never tried anything of this sort before...haha. One can really ask so many doubts- stupid, embarassing- and still feel free from judgment. So, I am here...definitely till I land ...coz after landing I will have to figure out on finding suitable internet plans in Canada. So that might keep me a little off the radar. :p
Oh this reminds me, I would really appreciate if someone could direct me to people who are planning on landing in June end or July beginning please. Anyone? I could use some mutual cooperation and advice.

Reactions: imarri01

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Absolutely. I am here. To be honest I really like the faceless, identity-less part of this forum. I had never tried anything of this sort before...haha. One can really ask so many doubts- stupid, embarassing- and still feel free from judgment. So, I am here...definitely till I land ...coz after landing I will have to figure out on finding suitable internet plans in Canada. So that might keep me a little off the radar. :p
Oh this reminds me, I would really appreciate if someone could direct me to people who are planning on landing in June end or July beginning please. Anyone? I could use some mutual cooperation and advice.

Congratulations! The nerve game is over :D :D

I would love to land in June or July... but I still have to wait my IP2 and PPR ;)
Could you please share your timeline with us?

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Congratulations! The nerve game is over :D :D

I would love to land in June or July... but I still have to wait my IP2 and PPR ;)
Could you please share your timeline with us?
Haha. Thank you Kearn.
Don't you worry. I have a feeling that CIC is keen on wrapping up the Feb applicants by june 20th or so. God willing, then some of us can land together and share the initial memories in that new land together.
:):cool:

eralaran

Mar 10, 2017
Hi,

Aor: Feb 21
Medicals passed : April 11
BG: NA since April 11
BG: we are processing on June 6

So, am I still at IP1 ?

Rakshit_5983

Jun 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in February 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for February AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Good luck!
Hi Andy,

Pls add me to Feb AOR group. Thx in advance

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
for those who are facing ADR problem in their online account, you can check out this link

http://ow.ly/J6ax30ctU

Reported today by IRCC:

Due to technical difficulties, some clients using online services may see a note in the “application status” section of their online application which says that IRCC has “requested a medical exam,” or “has requested additional documents”, but where there is no request letter in the “Application message” section of the online account. If this applies to you, no action is required and you should not take steps to schedule a medical examination or submit additional documents. We are working to resolve this issue and regret any confusion. You do need to do a medical, or submit additional documents, if/when you receive a request message in the “Application message” section of your account.

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Well if I get ppr now we will land in July. But we can ask the group for more people.
Saw 15 FSW PPR's between yesterday evening & today !!

All issued from Ottawa CPC !!

FSW Outland PPR’S : 14 (Feb - 15, 18, 18, 21, 23, 26, 26, 27, 28, 28, 28, 28, 28, 28)

FSW Inland - PPR’S : 1 (Feb 27)

Congratulations all for PPR :)
All the best everyone and have a great weekend!!
Doesn't look like local VO are issuing PPRs yet. Any idea why?

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Anyone who can answer this?
Security checks have actually started. There are only two ways to describe background checks for security. Not started even when it has and passed when you pass it. Immideately you pass R10 and it seems you are passing eligibility Security checks are triggered.

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I
Haha. Thank you Kearn.
Don't you worry. I have a feeling that CIC is keen on wrapping up the Feb applicants by june 20th or so. God willing, then some of us can land together and share the initial memories in that new land together.
:):cool:
Want to believe your prediction works for me as well. Lol

Reactions: FSWO_add

3n4y

Mar 3, 2017
Congrats to all with PPR.
Been on IP2 since May 22nd.
For those of us still waiting, each passing day takes us closer.
Keep hope alive, all the best.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Congratulations to all that have received their PPRs.

Wondering if there is ever activity on Sundays? Still waiting from IP2 on 3rd June... heavy travel history, so I sincerely hope that that is the reason for the delay. Hope the wait is over soon for many of us.