+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Could you elaborate "Minimal"... I mean could you list countries you and your wife visited???? If this is not the case then it's time to be really worried because i thought the only reason was the traveling history.....
Its not just travel history, CIC also base the risk profile on your country of origin.
Hi All,

I have been a silent follower of this forum. My Background check changed today from "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Is this IP2? I haven't paid my RPRF yet, shouldn't they be requesting it first before BG goes to IP2? Just a bit concerned now, hope rejection is not on the way. Can someone please advise? Thanks

Below is my timeline :

FSWO

AOR : Feb 22
Medicals Passed : April 8th
BG : IP1 > April 9th
BG : NA > May 8th
BG : IP2 > June 8

IP2 can mean that security checks are still pending. This could be why RPRF is not yet requested.

Reactions: mamgain

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Friends...I got rprf request and my background check went to ip2 just now...can I finally breathe a sigh of relief?
Also the rprf letter says I have cleared eligibility
What's your stream & AOR date?

toto888

Apr 21, 2016
BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Passport Req..
01/06/2017
Got my PPR, putting my timeline here for reference:

FSW-Inland
AOR Feb 12th
Meds passed and change to IP-1 8th April
No further changes (my application didn't go back to not applicable, it stayed in IP-1 the whole time until I received the PPR email)
PPR June 1st

Just some notes - I had an RCMP check from 2016 that I got for a job and so I had uploaded that upfront and didn't receive any requests for another one.

Also for those wondering about travel history having an effect on processing time, I have a fairly extensive travel history (50+ countries) and have been to some places that might raise a bit of interest (Yemen, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan) and yet my application was still processed fairly quickly. So who knows how long things will take - I thought mine would take a lot longer!

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Got my PPR, putting my timeline here for reference:

FSW-Inland
AOR Feb 12th
Meds passed and change to IP-1 8th April
No further changes (my application didn't go back to not applicable, it stayed in IP-1 the whole time until I received the PPR email)
PPR June 1st

Just some notes - I had an RCMP check from 2016 that I got for a job and so I had uploaded that upfront and didn't receive any requests for another one.

Also for those wondering about travel history having an effect on processing time, I have a fairly extensive travel history (50+ countries) and have been to some places that might raise a bit of interest (Yemen, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan) and yet my application was still processed fairly quickly. So who knows how long things will take - I thought mine would take a lot longer!
Could you give me a hint as to your nature of work in these interesting countries? I have one of these in my travel history and I am already done overthinking over it a lot.

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Finally got in touch with CIC through Email and inquired specifically about my ELIGIBILITY & SECURITY since my BG went to IP on 27th May.
I was confirmed that my ELIGIBILITY was Passed & SECURITY was In Progress.
No idea how long it is going to take for all this to complete.
What do you think will be next step & how long is it going to take ?

Reactions: sachin.uel

Atlast

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Finally got in touch with CIC through Email and inquired specifically about my ELIGIBILITY & SECURITY since my BG went to IP on 27th May.
I was confirmed that my ELIGIBILITY was Passed & SECURITY was In Progress.
No idea how long it is going to take for all this to complete.
What do you think will be next step & how long is it going to take ?
I'm in same shoes. No idea when they will be done with security. Is your file at LVO now? Which country are you resident?

imarri01

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
From what I've observed it seems as if calling and emailing asking about our application makes no difference in terms of the speed of processing. My AOR is 11-02-2017, not too sure where it's at, i guess i just have to wait until its all done. Fingers crossed.

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
I'm in same shoes. No idea when they will be done with security. Is your file at LVO now? Which country are you resident?
All of my file is being processed at Ottawa and i am residing in Pakistan

younstev

Feb 1, 2017
Hello All

CEC Inland
AOR - Feb 18th
IP2 since May 19th

Finally spoke to CIC agent after 30 min of waiting...
Agent told me that my file looks great and everything is complete, just awaiting to send PPR mail...
I told agent that my PGWP expires end of next month
then she said i will most likely receive PPR before expiry date of PGWP but can not guarantee.

Wait is killing me....
Anyone one the same boat and still have not received PPR??

Is PPR related to date of ITA ? instead of AOR date?

Earlier the ITA, faster the PRR no matter of AOR date...

Reactions: sachin.uel

mani007

Jul 21, 2015
Hello All

CEC Inland
AOR - Feb 18th
IP2 since May 19th

Finally spoke to CIC agent after 30 min of waiting...
Agent told me that my file looks great and everything is complete, just awaiting to send PPR mail...
I told agent that my PGWP expires end of next month
then she said i will most likely receive PPR before expiry date of PGWP but can not guarantee.

Wait is killing me....
Anyone one the same boat and still have not received PPR??

Is PPR related to date of ITA ? instead of AOR date?

Earlier the ITA, faster the PRR no matter of AOR date...
did your ip1 go directly to ip2.....no NA in between???...if this is the case then we r in same boat...i am sitting on ip2 since 25 may..
waiting for ppr

diogonb

Jul 19, 2014
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-05-2022
I am a PNP applicant from Feb 23rd. I have no idea when my PR will come, since it is taking forever for CIC to proccess PNP applicants, but a few weeks ago my manager told me they were planning to transfer me to Canada, to a different province then the one I initially apply for, so I have two questions:

1) Would this be a problem for my application, since by the time I receive my PR (Assuming I will receive it) I would be living on a different province?

2) If 1 is not a problem, would this job offer be able to hasten the process any how?

Thanks in advance for your experience.

younstev

Feb 1, 2017
did your ip1 go directly to ip2.....no NA in between???...if this is the case then we r in same boat...i am sitting on ip2 since 25 may..
waiting for ppr
Below is my timeline

ITA 8th Feb
Medical/RCMP/RPRF Upfront.
AOR 18th Feb
Meds passed 28 or 29th Mar
BG Status: NBG (29th of March) => NA (12th of May) => IP2 (May 19th)
Between NBG and NA i was asked to submit valid passport.
Between NA and IP2 i was asked to submit family information form (IMM5645 ? i believe).

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Below is my timeline

ITA 8th Feb
Medical/RCMP/RPRF Upfront.
AOR 18th Feb
Meds passed 28 or 29th Mar
BG Status: NBG (29th of March) => NA (12th of May) => IP2 (May 19th)
Between NBG and NA i was asked to submit valid passport.
Between NA and IP2 i was asked to submit family information form (IMM5645 ? i believe).
Hey, so what is your addition document is showing now after submitting family information form ?