+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
It went through but the lady told me the other ways of approaching them: asking someone else in Canada to call 1-888-242-2100 for information or go to the nearest visa office for help. The +1 613 944 4000 would probably not be working any more, quoted from her.

Saw this in another thread. Let me know if it works.

To call IRCC from outside Canada do the following:

+1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message)

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Hi I'm Feb 10 FSW INLAND updated to not applicable today.
Hi,
Did you order GCMS notes?
I did and it was my wife's RCMP that's causing delay.
Eligibility has been passed but criminality pending until RCMP is received they said even though I uploaded the doc April 25th.
My medicals expired and was then reviewed and passed. Those 2 actions caused the setback.
I am Feb 10-AOR FSW INLAND as well.

babamia

Jul 1, 2016
Could you elaborate "Minimal"... I mean could you list countries you and your wife visited???? If this is not the case then it's time to be really worried because i thought the only reason was the traveling history.....
myself and spouse with zero travel history, yet bg in progress since 2 weeks ago

imarri01

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
It went through but the lady told me the other ways of approaching them: asking someone else in Canada to call 1-888-242-2100 for information or go to the nearest visa office for help. The +1 613 944 4000 would probably not be working any more, quoted from her.
Yup, I had a similar experience. Some persons are lucky enough to get through to someone who would help. A friend of mine who was successful via this method said i have to continue trying until i get a "nice" person.

Reactions: Ca2022

Daria_1007

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Toronto
I also went to IP2 and May 30 and no PPR yet. I see some people mention travel history, I would have thought they would have checked that by now (given that some people received additional doc request about travel history quite early on in the process and I have not received any additional doc request)...but for what it's worth, I have a ridiculously huge travel history due to my job, I travel internationally every other week and often to multiple countries and have done that for years, so if they are only looking through this now, then sure, that could take a while.

Same here, I have a long travel history, seems like that might be the reason for a delay. Other than my travel history, no idea what could be the reason

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Can someone let me know if there is a diff number to reach CIC as I've asked my family who lives in Canada to dial 888-242-2100 to speak to the officer however it says "Your call cannot be completed as dialed" with that number.

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Can someone let me know if there is a diff number to reach CIC as I've asked my family who lives in Canada to dial 888-242-2100 to speak to the officer however it says "Your call cannot be completed as dialed" with that number.
He has the right number.
Tell him to wait for the response codes and pick "7" then "0".
He will be linked to an agent for sure.

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
He has the right number.
Tell him to wait for the response codes and pick "7" then "0".
He will be linked to an agent for sure.
olak131, We tried again but all we hear is that its ringing along with the same response "Your call cannot be completed as dialed"

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
olak131, We tried again but all we hear is that its ringing along with the same response "Your call cannot be completed as dialed"
I just tried and it went through.
I got a 22-minute wait though.
Did he put +1?

Reactions: Ady0329

haowu

Jun 7, 2017
Hi guys,

I am a bit worried about my application now.

CEC
AOR: Feb 2th
Medical Passed : Feb 28th
BG change to NA: March 30th
BG change to Pocessing : April 5th (I guess this is ip2)

And no updates since that. Normally, people get their PPR right after IP2, but I dont know why I am stucked here like forever.
Few weeks ago, I made a phone call to CIC, and the agent was like "your application is approved but just need to finalize it". I guess the agent does not know much about my application.

I think my backgrouds are clear since I dont have many travel histories.

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi,
Did you order GCMS notes?
I did and it was my wife's RCMP that's causing delay.
Eligibility has been passed but criminality pending until RCMP is received they said even though I uploaded the doc April 25th.
My medicals expired and was then reviewed and passed. Those 2 actions caused the setback.
I am Feb 10-AOR FSW INLAND as well.
Same here.

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Hi guys,

I am a bit worried about my application now.

CEC
AOR: Feb 2th
Medical Passed : Feb 28th
BG change to NA: March 30th
BG change to Pocessing : April 5th (I guess this is ip2)

And no updates since that. Normally, people get their PPR right after IP2, but I dont know why I am stucked here like forever.
Few weeks ago, I made a phone call to CIC, and the agent was like "your application is approved but just need to finalize it". I guess the agent does not know much about my application.

I think my backgrouds are clear since I dont have many travel histories.
It's very possible your application is approved. I will call another agent and maybe order a GCMS notes, it could trigger the sending of your approval mail.
Hope you checked your spam though?

Reactions: haowu and mamgain

Atlast

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Could you elaborate "Minimal"... I mean could you list countries you and your wife visited???? If this is not the case then it's time to be really worried because i thought the only reason was the traveling history.....
Two trips to the US and one to the UAE.

Spouse: one trip to the US and another to the UAE.

What do you reckon?

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone.. I'm a British Citizen and therefore only need to send a photocopy of my passport, not the passport itself.

On my "Ready for Visa" PR acceptance letter which I received last week it says;

"Step 3: Prepare your documents
You must submit:
1. One copy of this letter along with Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applications using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy - please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
2. Passport OR photocopy
Note: Visa exempt applications using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy - please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
"

So they want me to submit the letter, Appendix A and my passport photocopy. But as a MyCIC user, which I am, I have to upload this. I cannot see a new placeholder for the passport and letters? Also the Passport scan (along with stamps) is already on my profile. Also this letter is already on my profile under Messages. My profile has not changed at all it's still at IP1.

What am I required to do here? Send it all via post anyway and stick post-it notes on to say something like 'nowhere to upload this online'?

Also shouldn't the scan passport copy I uploaded back in February suffice anyway?

Thanks!

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two trips to the US and one to the UAE.

Spouse: one trip to the US and another to the UAE.

What do you reckon?
And I have at least 20 trips and my partner as well - Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. :O
If processing time really runs according to the travel history I think I will have to wait a lot :/

Reactions: mamgain