+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Minimal travel history. Same with my spouse.
Could you elaborate "Minimal"... I mean could you list countries you and your wife visited???? If this is not the case then it's time to be really worried because i thought the only reason was the traveling history.....

Reactions: babamia

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Could you elaborate "Minimal"... I mean could you list countries you and your wife visited???? If this is not the case then it's time to be really worried because i thought the only reason was the traveling history.....
What? You mean if it is taking more than 3 months despite no travel history it is something to worry about? I have absolutely no travel history at all. I am AOR- Feb 17 and struck at BG NA since 40 days now. Should I do something about it? Your response sounds like people like me should be alarmed. Please advice.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
What? You mean if it is taking more than 3 months despite no travel history it is something to worry about? I have absolutely no travel history at all. I am AOR- Feb 17 and struck at BG NA since 40 days now. Should I do something about it? Your response sounds like people like me should be alarmed. Please advice.
Don't worry! your BG is still NA... mine was NA for about 3 months.... The only concern is after BG changed to IP2 as many people are getting PPR after BG changed to IP2 within a week and many people are still there with no updates...

JAYNE

Aug 7, 2016
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

Does this really mean that they haven't started my background check?

CEC
AOR- 17th Feb

Reactions: Ca2022

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
I have seen people receive PPR after IP2 on 30 May... They have received on June 1 or 2...... Do you have travel history?????? I think application of people with travel history are being delayed....
Anyways hope you will receive PPR very soon....
I am afraid that is the case. My BG-IP2 started on 27th May and no PPR cause i have traveled to China, UAE, Thailand & Singapore.
Let's hope this gets cleared coming weekend ;)

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Don't worry! your BG is still NA... mine was NA for about 3 months.... The only concern is after BG changed to IP2 as many people are getting PPR after BG changed to IP2 within a week and many people are still there with no updates...
Oh ok. Thanks for your response. This helps.

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
background was updated to not applicable! ADR again.

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Started to think I was the only one waiting for BG to move to IP2 from NA.
AOR Feb 10th
Hi I'm Feb 10 FSW INLAND updated to not applicable today.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
On my CIC account, it says, "your application has been approved, see the message below for details" but no message in CIC or in my email.
But I really hope this turns out to be true :D

imarri01

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
I am exactly in the same position and same status. No change after BG went NA on Feb 28. N the additional docs. section is being reviewed for me too. I don't understand what is so complex in our cases that it is not getting cleared.
Fingers crossed, something happens for us this month, even this week.

Reactions: MEDUSA LAUGHS

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Hi seniors

I am wondering how to call IRCC of 1-613-944-4000 outside Canada.

I have been calling them for the past hour. I pressed 1 and 3 then was requested to enter my last name and first name, later I was told that there were more than 9 entries and the extension 0 was not available and immediately afterwards I was transferred to an attendant, and at last I was told nothing but a Good-bye. This process has been repeated for the last hour.

Could anyone tell me the correct way to connect to an gent of IRCC? Thank you so much.

imarri01

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Hi seniors

I am wondering how to call IRCC of 1-613-944-4000 outside Canada.

I have been calling them for the past hour. I pressed 1 and 3 then was requested to enter my last name and first name, later I was told that there were more than 9 entries and the extension 0 was not available and immediately afterwards I was transferred to an attendant, and at last I was told nothing but a Good-bye. This process has been repeated for the last hour.

Could anyone tell me the correct way to connect to an gent of IRCC? Thank you so much.
Saw this in another thread. Let me know if it works.

To call IRCC from outside Canada do the following:

+1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message)

Reactions: AAshOmoJesu