+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Quidditch_777

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
I received my GCMS notes yesterday that was generated after my application was approved. As a result, I can see all my notes from when I created my EE profile to when they finally approved it online. The thing that stands out to me are:

1. Eligibility passed when Medicals passed
2. No one touched my file between when they requested for RCMP + additional documents to a few days before I got my PPR ( 4 days prior)

Reactions: mkay101

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
I received my GCMS notes yesterday that was generated after my application was approved. As a result, I can see all my notes from when I created my EE profile to when they finally approved it online. The thing that stands out to me are:

2. No one touched my file between when they requested for RCMP + additional documents to a few days before I got my PPR ( 4 days prior)
so, in that 4 days
They where able complete - Criminality ,Security and Final Eligibility Checks ? wow..

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hi,

Can someone please post the link to the chat group discussing steps after PPR has been received.
Please and Thanks :)
Hi, not sure abt the thread but next steps would be to mail in the passports with the photographs and the form you fill in with your address. It will take all in all about 10-12 days or so. Then you will be mailed back your passports with the new Immigrant visa and the COPR forms (Confirmation of Permanent Residence). There will be a date there which you must not exceed to do the landing process. Once you do that then you need to wait for about 45 days or more for the PR card to be mailed to you at a Canadian address. All the above is also assuming you are in Canada. not to sure the length of time for overseas. but process should be the same. In between the time you wait for the PR card you cannot travel by air out of Canada unless you apply for a temporary visa from the country you are traveling to. If you come in by land (ie. US border) then you can use the COPR but not by air.

Hope the above helps

Quidditch_777

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
so, in that 4 days
They where able complete - Criminality ,Security and Final Eligibility Checks ? wow..
Not quite:

Security and criminality began as soon as medicals + eligibility were passed

but no one looked at them till 4 days prior to when I got my PPR. and the system was updated on that day indicating that everything was passed and the officer approved the application

Quidditch_777

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hi,

Can someone please post the link to the chat group discussing steps after PPR has been received.
Please and Thanks :)
Search for Passport at CPC-Ottawa in 2017 - you'll find multiple groups specific to the month. Eg: Passport to CPC-Ottawa in May 2017 will send you to the group where all the people who received PPR in May discussed the next steps

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017

This kind of notes must be for all those who directly jumped from IP1 to PPR, but passing eligibility with medical pass is great . It gives some hope to me to as stuck on ip1 since mar 12....will be 3 months soon. I have ordered my notes on may 18 so will have to see if any movement by then.

Reactions: AAshOmoJesu

diljitdosanjh

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Same here friend

CEC - Inland
AOR - Feb 18th
Ip2 since May 19th..

Is your application actually approved ? or you meant ip2 ?
I got IP2 on 19th May and CIC have confirmed it was also approved on the same day. CIC confirmed that I just need to wait for the PPR mail now. Background check is complete. I don't understand why it's taking them this long to send it. Did you call CIC to check the status of your application?

N

newtoexpressentry

I got IP2 on 19th May and CIC have confirmed it was also approved on the same day. CIC confirmed that I just need to wait for the PPR mail now. Background check is complete. I don't understand why it's taking them this long to send it. Did you call CIC to check the status of your application?
sorry to ask but have u checked ur spam and confirmed which email address u used as u will not get a notification in mycic page

Reactions: diljitdosanjh

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
do most PPR emails come in during the evenings/nights? congratulations to all that have received their well-awaited emails.

*127 days and still waiting.... o_O

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
do most PPR emails come in during the evenings/nights? congratulations to all that have received their well-awaited emails.

*127 days and still waiting.... o_O
Like yesterday they were flowing pretty much after early afternoon Ottawa time and throughout the night.