App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
But can I take the credit for breaking d news for d new look to all the forum members here? I was the first one to give this info here. And I have not made much of a noteworthy contribution here. So let me gloat a bit here. :);)
I have a whole thread about it!! Not sure who takes credit :D!!

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Completed 4 months as of today from the date of eAPR submission... BG still shows NA!!! Guess CIC forgot about PNP-O folks!!!

Reactions: Can77

qnl83

May 22, 2017
I understand that this may be a system update with a new biometric section and UCI. In my case I can see "We need addtional docs to ....". There is no request letter.
Thanks
Hey! I logged into my profile. They have added biometric information ( not needed at this time) as well as we need additional documents, but there is no letter. Is this a glitch?

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Hey! I logged into my profile. They have added biometric information ( not needed at this time) as well as we need additional documents, but there is no letter. Is this a glitch?
Most likely!!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Finally some updates:

1- There is a whole new section "Application Summary" above "Application Status" that has list of Primary and Dependents.
2- Some new slots are added into "Application Status" (in RED):
  • Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Background check Not applicable.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

so what does it mean? What's the current stage of my application?
---------------------------------
AOR: 10-FEB
EE-Provincial Nominee Outland

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
If they actually need documents, does the status change and getting the letter happen at the same time? Anyone?
You would most likely receive an email along with the status change indicating what documents they require.

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Finally some updates:

1- There is a whole new section "Application Summary" above "Application Status" that has list of Primary and Dependents.
2- Some new slots are added into "Application Status" (in RED):
  • Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Background check Not applicable.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

so what does it mean? What's the current stage of my application?
---------------------------------
AOR: 10-FEB
EE-Provincial Nominee Outland
All of us people who were at NA are seeing the same status. I am assuming that it is still the same stage that we were at before this new look on our accounts.

Reactions: hari_1326

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Officially 120 days since E-APR (6-Feb-2017)
Keeping my fingers crossed