+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

pnv33

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
i was on IP2 since April 27th and did not receive any update since then. I called up CIC on 30th May but they did not entertain much. I decided to write up a mail seeking my application status. To my surprise, i received a reply 2 days later on 1st June saying i had already received my RPRF on 27th April and that they had also considered my wife's application( P.S: i got married after i received my ITA). They had asked fo Schedule A along with her PCC. i was really worried since the time to submit all the information had already passed (27th May). I mailed them back asking for an extension which was genuine. CIC is so considerate that they relied me the following day and granted extension. I now have to submit everything by 2nd July. I consider myself really lucky.

I would suggest everyone to communicate out to CIC and never keep things in head. Its okay to ask.

Just wanted to share this and hope it helps atleast someone.. Cheers!

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
i was on IP2 since April 27th and did not receive any update since then. I called up CIC on 30th May but they did not entertain much. I decided to write up a mail seeking my application status. To my surprise, i received a reply 2 days later on 1st June saying i had already received my RPRF on 27th April and that they had also considered my wife's application( P.S: i got married after i received my ITA). They had asked fo Schedule A along with her PCC. i was really worried since the time to submit all the information had already passed (27th May). I mailed them back asking for an extension which was genuine. CIC is so considerate that they relied me the following day and granted extension. I now have to submit everything by 2nd July. I consider myself really lucky.

I would suggest everyone to communicate out to CIC and never keep things in head. Its okay to ask.

Yeah I think so too now. Could you please provide us the email address...thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I heard London is faster than other vo. We do have the option of practising meditation or any other skill in the meantime
In some cases it is indeed fast, but in some applications get stuck...

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Anyone else from early feb still waiting? I'm starting to think there's something massively wrong with my application :( ordered new gcms notes but they will take a while
Hang in there. I am still waiting - AOR February 1st. Its been 126 days already. But BGC went to In Process on the 3rd of June...so fingers crossed.

Many congratulations to everyone that has just received their PPR! And all the best to everyone still waiting.

Last edited:

sachin.uel

Jul 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/03/2016
Nomination.....
25/01/2017
AOR Received.
03/02/2017
Med's Done....
30/01/2017

Certainly it helps, I also did the same thing as I missed one thing in my schedule A

sachin.uel

Jul 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/03/2016
Nomination.....
25/01/2017
AOR Received.
03/02/2017
Med's Done....
30/01/2017
Been following the group for a while.
Thanks to the members with valuable inputs, quite informative forum.
Here is my timeline
AOR 20th Feb
Medicals passed 7th Apirl
BG - NBG 7th Apirl
BG - NA May (Didn't check regularly)
BG - IP 2nd June
PPR - 5th June
All Upfront
Congratulations Harry

Reactions: Harry88IND

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hang in there. I am still waiting - AOR February 1st. Its been 126 days already. But BGC went to In Process on the 3rd of June...so fingers crossed.

Many congratulations to everyone that has just received their PPR! And all the best to everyone still waiting.
Me too still struck on bloody NA for more than 35 days. AOR- Feb 17. Others getting PR is making me both hopeful as well as worried. I am beginning to think there is a 'wrong' in my application which does not exist in reality but they have still managed to find it from somewhere.
So the thing is- I also wrote to CPC-Ottawa last week & the woman responded within 2 days saying my file is in their office n is being processed according to normal timelines, & they don't require any more documents from me for now. She said she could not give me a final timeframe in which it will be approved. What does it all mean? Will they not send my file to local visa office? What do you guys make of this reply? Any idea? It is all so depressing.
Btw congratulations too all you awesome guys who got your PPR. Have an amazing time in Canada!

Reactions: AAshOmoJesu

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........

Timeline pls...

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I just sent an email as well.. but now I realize that I did not mention my DOB and stream o_O

But it has my uci and app id so I hope they will consider it.