+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
I totally understand and most of us are going through this. There are so many factors it depends on that it is difficult to judge the timeline. It depends on the case officer handling your case , complexity of your case, additional docs required and also a lot on you LVO on how fast it processes your case after transfer to name a few.
We can just make our judgement based on other's timeline but can never be sure of the time involved in the entire process .
All the best everyone :)
Thanks very much. Do you know what is the stage if security is 'Not Started' ?
Thanks

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Another hopeless day for me. Every week I think- Oh its d beginning, we shall have something to boost our hopes- but the entire week goes by with no change at all. N then there is the stupid weekend which does not give any news. Imagine wanting the weekend to go away so that a new week can give you some renewed hope! I must have become a true loser to be wanting that. Lol
Are there others from Feb mid AOR who have had a simple case (no travel, single, reputed jobs) and no additional docs.request ever and still not moving beyond NA since more than a month now? I paid entire fee and did medical right in the beginning, so I have literally not been asked for any docs.so far. What should be taking so long? I know we are all so frustrated. It seems unfair to make candidates wait for more than 2 months. Why issue so many ITAs when they can't handle so many applications.

Btw, just to revisit my timeline:
AOR: 17 Feb
Meds passed and IP1: 7 April
BG in NA: 28 April
and no update after that.

Please share anything. Even a nice smile will do.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey Bud,

Congrats for PPR. The annexure is only for filling out your details so that CIC can send your passports back to the address that you will provide in the annexure. Only the primary applicant needs to sign the annexure.
As for documents, you and your spouse need to send 2 photographs each as per photo specification and your respective passports.

Just go through the ppr email carefully and you'll find all the documents that you need to send.

Cheers
Thank you :)

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Another hopeless day for me. Every week I think- Oh its d beginning, we shall have something to boost our hopes- but the entire week goes by with no change at all. N then there is the stupid weekend which does not give any news. Imagine wanting the weekend to go away so that a new week can give you some renewed hope! I must have become a true loser to be wanting that. Lol
Are there others from Feb mid AOR who have had a simple case (no travel, single, reputed jobs) and no additional docs.request ever and still not moving beyond NA since more than a month now? I paid entire fee and did medical right in the beginning, so I have literally not been asked for any docs.so far. What should be taking so long? I know we are all so frustrated. It seems unfair to make candidates wait for more than 2 months. Why issue so many ITAs when they can't handle so many applications.

Hey MEDUSA LAUGHS, I guess you are PNP-O, May be you should check my Signature to get some hope that thr are people waiting longer than you are :)

Reactions: MEDUSA LAUGHS

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW

I say change your username with MMDEUSAA....so CIC dont confuse you for real Medusa...they are sensitive to any occult I guess

I am FSWO and BG IP 2 since May 28...

ashutosh_pant

Jan 16, 2017
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront

Hi,
Even i am in a situation similar to yours.

FSW
AOR 20 Feb
Medical Pass: 1 April
BG- NBG: 2nd April
BG- NA: 28th April
NO ADR and no email communication
Paid all fees together.

Just one job, claimed only 1 year work experience (Not a reputed firm but provided every document needed) and yet stuck on Not Applicable since 28th April.

Today at 102 days since AOR.

If any senior members can throw a light on what is happening, it would be helpful for all FSW-O applicants from 10th-20th Feb.

veeraB

Dec 22, 2016

Hi Medusa,

My situation is worse than yours as I'm a CEC candidate and still stuck at NA for over a month. I've similar timeline as yours:

CEC
AOR 08th Feb
Medical Pass: 6 March
BG- NBG: 6 March
BG- NA: 28th April
NO ADR and no email communication
Paid all fees upfront.
Provided PCC upfront.

I wonder what's taking so long. :(

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Guys, don't lose heart. There are a lot of people going through the same phase. Reading about others' application updates or PPR gives us hope that ours will be soon but at the same time makes us more anxious. My application update dates are similar to yours though a little complex application than yours ( I am married, few travels).
I am quite certain that we all will receive positive news from CIC soon.
Just hang in there and enjoy the weekend.
Cheers!

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Ip2 last night, no PPR yet

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it makes anyone feel better, I am a CEC applicant and i received my PPR after 107 days.
Don't lose heart guys. And it is disappointing to read that people feeling jealous of other CEC folks. Everyone in any immigration stream has had his/her fair share of struggles to be where they are. Each application is different in its own way. And we should also commend the fact that CIC is trying to process applications within 6 months timeframe, which is much less that what it used to be before Express Entry was introduced.

I do understand that waiting is extremely frustrating because i have been there myself, however, we shouldn't be undermining anyone based on their immigration stream.
I do hope all of guys get your PPRs soon enough.

The intent of this post is not to offend anyone.

If you need any help, you can send me a message.

Cheers.