Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hi after you uploaded RCMP, did you see in your CIC it change to document uploaded?

In my case i had that and the IP1 changed to NA in about 2 days or so then another 2 days it went to IP2. But if you read, many experience different times. All the best
Only few cases have reported BGS change to NA after RCMP upload. Most of them haven't had change after 2-3 days of upload.

adanac_ati

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
CEC-Inland
AOR: February 14th
Medicals: Done upfront/Passed
Request for schedule A: May 2nd, uploaded on same day.
RFPF: Paid upfront
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Rejected: May 29th

I already submitted a new Express Entry profile with CRS of 491. Let's hope this works out.
ok..all the best with your new profile & application..
just FYI: I also have multiple positions with the same org. And they have mentioned the exact From & To Dates for each posiiton in the reference letter.

diljitdosanjh

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi guys here is my time line:

FSW- inland
AOR 3rd Feb 2017
Meds passed 9th March 2017
Background: NN to NS 9th March 2017
Background: NS to NN 11th March 2017
Background: NN to IP2 19th May 2017

Since I have not received my PPR yet I called CIC today. The agent stated that my security and eligibility were passed on 19th May 2017. My application has been approved on 19th May 2017. The agent stated the next step would be to receive my PPR. I asked why I haven't already received my PPR since other applicants with PPR on 19th May received their PPR within just a few days. The agent replied I could be waiting till 3rd Aug 2017 because they can send PPR at any time within 6 months of AOR. I'm am truly frustrated and I have no patience! Why did they choose to delay my PPR! There is no explanation!

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
ok..all the best with your new profile & application..
just FYI: I also have multiple positions with the same org. And they have mentioned the exact From & To Dates for each posiiton in the reference letter.
So, you'd just say "From **** to Present? I reckoned it was implied since my boss never specified an end date. But yeah, you're right.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
I propose CIC change their call centre caller tune to something like

"don't worry, be happy...."

Reactions: 3n4y

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Quick question.

I've done my medical last January and it was submitted electronically by the doctor. Now, after being rejected, can I use the same medical exam results to submit them upfront or do I have to get new ones?

lagbaja02

Mar 28, 2017
Quick question.

I've done my medical last January and it was submitted electronically by the doctor. Now, after being rejected, can I use the same medical exam results to submit them upfront or do I have to get new ones?
Yes you can it is still valid

eagleboy

May 29, 2017
Hi All,
Please advise!!!!
AOR was 24th Feb FSW inland...I got my first gcms notes in april with eligibility showing pass and noting for medicals, criminality and security. Today I got my second gcms notes and it shows:

Eligibility-review required
Medicals-Passed
Criminality-Passed
security-

Last pages of notes show
Case Analyst -REVIEW REQUIRED A11.2 -appear met, criminality met, FSW points/funds- appear met, Ready to finalize RPRF-Complete, however it says R75-FSW minimum requirement- Review required

The note shows that my work experience letter and everything with reference letter is fine as work experience says 4-5 years 13FSW points.

I don't know why my eligibility now says review required as A11.2 appears to have been met as well as R.10 and criminality...Will it be a good idea if I call cic and ask?...I can't see anything in my gcms notes that raise a flag. Any advice will be appreciated

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
You only need to upload the medical report when you get a new aor and you are uploading your documents
Thanks for the advice. I'm just triple checking everything at this point. Just wanted to make sure a medical exam can be used twice. Thank you.

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Hi All,
Please advise!!!!
AOR was 24th Feb FSW inland...I got my first gcms notes in april with eligibility showing pass and noting for medicals, criminality and security. Today I got my second gcms notes and it shows:

Eligibility-review required
Medicals-Passed
Criminality-Passed
security-

Last pages of notes show
Case Analyst -REVIEW REQUIRED A11.2 -appear met, criminality met, FSW points/funds- appear met, Ready to finalize RPRF-Complete, however it says R75-FSW minimum requirement- Review required

The note shows that my work experience letter and everything with reference letter is fine as work experience says 4-5 years 13FSW points.

I don't know why my eligibility now says review required as A11.2 appears to have been met as well as R.10 and criminality...Will it be a good idea if I call cic and ask?...I can't see anything in my gcms notes that raise a flag. Any advice will be appreciated
What did the case analyst write previously in his / her comments? The R75 section is this I am presuming... seniors can advise. Post this query in the GCMS section as well.

Also does security say - not started or is blank? If it is blank it might be on-going which is a good sign.

Stay positive and best of luck

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-75.html