26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
CIC, what about PNP - O ???

We also want fair and speedy processing of applications like Your own child category CEC.

You can't be partial to other streams. We

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC, what about PNP - O ???

We also want fair and speedy processing of applications like Your own child category CEC.

You can't be partial to other streams. We
CEC already in Canada, have canadian experience and, probably, working full-time. So it's only logical to process CEC stream faster.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hey,
Can anyone please confirm the telephone no. or the e-mail which can be used to contact cic ????
PHONE # 1-888-242-2100 (IVR option : 1 - 1 - 3 - 1 ....)
Outlanders can call through Skype
EMAIL - CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

These days getting more information out of them over phone call. You can ask the status of eligibility, criminality & security and also inquire about office handling your case currently. They have been answering these questions to most of us.
Through emails only receiving the standard reply and no status updates.

Last edited:

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
PHONE # 1-888-242-2100 (IVR option : 1 - 1 - 3 - 1 ....)
Outlanders can call through Skype
EMAIL - CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

These days getting more information out of them over phone call. You can ask the status of eligibility, criminality & security and also inquire about office handling your case currently. They have been answering these questions to most of us.
Through emails only receiving the standard reply and no status updates.
Recently they don't transfer all calls to agents and some agents don't give status info; out of an experience. :(

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Recently they don't transfer all calls to agents and some agents don't give status info; out of an experience. :(
Ya, we just need to keep trying. I called twice in last 10 days and was able to get all status updates both times. You can always try ...worst is you won't get any info out !

Reactions: Hanan22

remstaneja

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
brampton
Category........
CEC
actually i want to confirm my stage...i dont know...i had NBG status for 1.5 month and yesterday it turned to we are processing ur bg. we will send u message if we need additional info. so i am not sure if its IP1 OR IP2...advise me if u have any idea ...thanks
This is Ip2 you should be getting ppr hopefuly you should have got PPR already

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Yes i am not doubting that...approved means all cleared. I am only trying to say that until you receive the email you cannot proceed for visa stamping and landing. It was just for the sake of timeline...if email is received after few weeks of approval then it will change the time taken for PPR. No doubt you can be happy about the approval but you cannot proceed further... just my 2 cents :)
agree. :)

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Hey buddy congratulations on ur case approval. Did your file move from CIO Sydney to CPC Ottawa? When did this happen ? Is CIO Sydney ur primary office?

A month before as my bg check moved to NA if I remember well. They have been generated at the same time they were finalizing my file in ottawa.

emotile

Mar 29, 2017
Hey buddy congratulations on ur case approval. Did your file move from CIO Sydney to CPC Ottawa? When did this happen ? Is CIO Sydney ur primary office?
It was in Ottawa a month before approval. This is when my BGC status went to NA if I remember well, and a month after, the officer validated it.
From my understanding, there are batches every month, either you go forward or you stay where you are depending the stages of completions. As an example my background check was nearly complete by the start of IP1, and nearly a month passed to go to the next step.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
If I understood you clearly, are you saying that CIO did the whole processing as in criminality, eligibility and security check and only transferred to Ottawa to finalize?
I'm asking because the officer I spoke with last time said my VO is Ottawa but my file is yet to be moved. That the whole process might be done in CIO and sent to CPC to finalize. Please confirm by checking your GCMS note. Can anyone that have gotten GCMS note confirm this also?

You are right, I still haven't got the email but in the GCMS notes I can see it being in the "print queue" on may 26 as well as the information for the CBSA to validate the visa.File was finally approved in ottawa on the 25th. Actually my file has been waiting a full month to be reviewed in ottawa as it was already complete from sydney lastmlonth as I could see. Now I expect the email to arrive early next week, crossing fingers.