+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Atlast

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
BG updated to in progress. I noticed today but suspect it could have happened yesterday because i didnt check my account yesterday. Complete timeline below:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
Schedule A reguest April 26th
Schedule A submitted April 29th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th or 28th
PPR ???

When can I expect PPR?

Last edited:

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Yes i am not doubting that...approved means all cleared. I am only trying to say that until you receive the email you cannot proceed for visa stamping and landing. It was just for the sake of timeline...if email is received after few weeks of approval then it will change the time taken for PPR. No doubt you can be happy about the approval but you cannot proceed further... just my 2 cents :)

it means approved, email will come sooner or later, the fact of approval matters the most.

The reason for email delay may be a technical one, as one of the members had to request the e-mail on a call with CIC and they apologised and sent e-mail within a day.

Reactions: 3n4y

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
BG updated to in progress. I noticed today but suspect it could have happened yesterday because i didnt check my account yesterday. Complete timeline below:

FSWO
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th or 28th
PPR ???

When can I expect PPR?
Stream??

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th or 28th
PPR ???

When can I expect PPR?
It could be as soon as tomorrow or later. It entirely depends on how batches are processed. All the best

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th or 28th
PPR ???

When can I expect PPR?
Very soon :)
We have almost same timeline except the AOR date. I have never been asked for Schedule A request and BG is still at NA.

Did they contact your boss/HR for job reference letter verification ?
How many people are there in your application and do you have any travel history ?

Thanks and all the best

emotile

Mar 29, 2017
You are right, I still haven't got the email but in the GCMS notes I can see it being in the "print queue" on may 26 as well as the information for the CBSA to validate the visa.File was finally approved in ottawa on the 25th. Actually my file has been waiting a full month to be reviewed in ottawa as it was already complete from sydney lastmlonth as I could see. Now I expect the email to arrive early next week, crossing fingers.

But so many applicants have been told that their case is approved and in queue for email confirmation. They have been waiting for weeks to get the email after approval.
Congrats on your approval. You have already received ready for visa (PPR email) or yet to receive. What I understood from your message is according to your Gcms notes you are approved but yet to receive the PPR email.

Reactions: mamgain

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Dear Friends,
I was pregnant when I got IT A. I delivered after submitting the application. I had to reissue my passport after AOR bcoz it did not have my husband's name and address, in order to get my son's passport( I was asked to do so by psk) . In spite of reissue there was delay in my son's passport, so I raised a cse on 22nd April submitting my new passport and pcc and explanation of the situation. On 22nd May I raised a cse again submitting my son's passport and medical. Today I got a reply from them:
While examining your file, we were happy to notice that the situation you have reported in your Web form is now resolved.
I m confused to which cse have they replied

Atlast

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Very soon :)
We have almost same timeline except the AOR date. I have never been asked for Schedule A request and BG is still at NA.

Did they contact your boss/HR for job reference letter verification ?
How many people are there in your application and do you have any travel history ?

Thanks and all the best
No one was contacted. We are a family of four with few travels.

Can I assume they are done with eligibility checks?

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
No one was contacted. We are a family of four with few travels.

Can I assume they are done with eligibility checks?
Thanks for your quick reply. Can you please tell your nationality and country of residence ?

IMO your eligibility is most likely done as people have reported PPR withing few days after this.

All the best to you and your family. May you receive the golden mail in the coming week :)

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
You are right, I still haven't got the email but in the GCMS notes I can see it being in the "print queue" on may 26 as well as the information for the CBSA to validate the visa.File was finally approved in ottawa on the 25th. Actually my file has been waiting a full month to be reviewed in ottawa as it was already complete from sydney lastmlonth as I could see. Now I expect the email to arrive early next week, crossing fingers.
Thanks for clearing the doubt...and all the best !! You should receive it soon....currently there has been a lot of backlog.