+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Last day over at my current job and heading towards new job do i need to inform cic about that also i am changing my address does it make difference??please i need your help to get rid of this confusion. my new job have same NOC code but just senior position.
If ur job is after AoR you dont need to inform cic anything.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Berty3000

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Damn, I've been asked to complete a separate form IMM 5669. Not sure why as my application was very thorough. And now i have to re-enter it all by hand on a new form, with seoarate sheets, etc. :( Does anybody know if there is an online version so I can type it up?

Also, it requires me to enter secondary education which I did not do before. I do not have the certificates as it was so long ago. And we do not have high school diplomas in the UK, they are called GCSEs. Will I get away with just writing this?

Thanks for your help

Mdhillon

Apr 27, 2017
Damn, I've been asked to complete a separate form IMM 5669. Not sure why as my application was very thorough. And now i have to re-enter it all by hand on a new form, with seoarate sheets, etc. :( Does anybody know if there is an online version so I can type it up?

Also, it requires me to enter secondary education which I did not do before. I do not have the certificates as it was so long ago. And we do not have high school diplomas in the UK, they are called GCSEs. Will I get away with just writing this?

Thanks for your help
Hi.... it's schedule A form ..... u can do it online and cic dis asked for this from few people in this thread earlier.... we all think we filled all required documents but I guess it depends upon officer who is looking at file .... i was asked to fill additional form for family information. Don't worry just do it online.
U can enter ur secondary education exactly u did u don't need to send certificate for that as we don't claim for points for that as far i read on cic website.
Hope this answers will help a little bit. Sehedule A is pretty simple to fill. Have attached link to open form online :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

Reactions: Berty3000

Berty3000

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi.... it's schedule A form ..... u can do it online and cic dis asked for this from few people in this thread earlier.... we all think we filled all required documents but I guess it depends upon officer who is looking at file .... i was asked to fill additional form for family information. Don't worry just do it online.
U can enter ur secondary education exactly u did u don't need to send certificate for that as we don't claim for points for that as far i read on cic website.
Hope this answers will help a little bit. Sehedule A is pretty simple to fill. Have attached link to open form online :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
Thanks buddy!

That link is to the pdf though. Is there an actual online form or do I have to print and hand write it?

Reactions: diljitdosanjh

Mdhillon

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks buddy!

That link is to the pdf though. Is there an actual online form or do I have to print and hand write it?
The online form is available .... just open on computer that will allow u to fill it as when I applied for my paper based application I filled it online.... it should come up when u search it.
And u r welcome buddy anytime

Last edited:

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Nope, it feels like a ghost town here, no news at all, its as if the entire CIC office went on holiday for an early weekend :confused:
So true...after a long time no PPR news today for feb group. Though PPR have been issued in MAR AOR.
Maybe due to PNP draw today they were busy :)

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
I can't imagine a draw keeps them that busy. It's all computerised
As per the trend whenever their is a draw there are few updates. Could be any other reason .. just our conclusion :)

Reactions: diljitdosanjh