+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
I have a query for which I am really curious about. I hope anyone of the members can help to answer this query.

My timeline is as follows:

Stream: FSW-O (File is at CPC Ottawa as on 5th May 2017)
AOR: 20th Feb 2017
Medical Pass/ BG Not Applicable: 1st April 2017
BG: Not Needed/ The next step is to...... : 2nd April 2017
BG: Not Applicable: 28th April 2017 (Its been 23 days since NA and no change)

Today I completed 90 days of application since AOR. My application was complete and not a single addition document request or any additional information was requested. Moreover, I am a single applicant with no dependents.

I wanted to know that what are the chances of rejection after 100 days of AOR for FSW stream? (Considering that on an average FSW is taking 100-120 days)

Has anyone experienced rejection after 100 days?

Please help
CIC can finish their checks in just 5 days. But all other factors increase the time. It's not a matter of 100 days but it's a matter of how many times they have worked on the file. Eligibility if completed will update as IP2. This is the only phase where they verify the score that you have claimed is correct or not. Rest is security. Don't worry, no one in your timeline has received PPR. Good luck !

Reactions: ashutosh_pant

ashutosh_pant

Jan 16, 2017
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
CIC can finish their checks in just 5 days. But all other factors increase the time. It's not a matter of 100 days but it's a matter of how many times they have worked on the file. Eligibility if completed will update as IP2. This is the only phase where they verify the score that you have claimed is correct or not. Rest is security. Don't worry, no one in your timeline has received PPR. Good luck !
Thank you for the reply sir. Much appreciated. So once it gets changed to IP2, there won't be much to worry about. I am sure about the security part :). All the best to you and everyone else.

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
Question time!!!
I am currently filling a FSW profile after receiving ITA on 18th may,

My student visa for UK was refused in 2009 cos of tuition fee in uncle's account, though i reapplied immediately with the fund in my account and the visa was issued.
At the section where they ask if you have been refused visa in canada or any country, what shall i answer? yes or no

Again
my PNP application was refused as incomplete cos of spouse missing PCC
will i get the full refund or just for the PPR?

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
Question time!!!

My student visa for UK was refused in 2009 cos of tuition fee in uncle's account, though i reapplied immediately with the fund in my account and the visa was issued.
At the section where they ask if you have been refused visa in canada or any country, what shall i answer? yes or no

Again
The message on the detail section is: Cancelled as incomplete

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
Question time!!!

Again
This is part of the PDF attached
Refund of fees
As we are rejecting your application, IRCC will refund the fees that you have paid. This includes a refund of the processing fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if you have already paid this fee.

pls where do I stand?

EDEN7

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Question time!!!

Again
About the question about the visa refused, you should answer YES and provide details about the refusal (reasons). Thanks.

Eden7

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
So, I'm a little rusty on the different type of BG checks, but here is my timeline:

AOR: February 14th
Medicals: Done upfront/Passed
Request for Additional Documents: "Schedule A" May 2nd, Uploaded May 2nd
Background Check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I believe that this refers to IP2?

For "Review of eligibility" it states: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Can any of you more seasoned members give me any insight of what my timeline or prospects might be? I'm getting a tad anxious considering a lot of other people already received their PPR.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
So, I'm a little rusty on the different type of BG checks, but here is my timeline:

AOR: February 14th
Medicals: Done upfront/Passed
Request for Additional Documents: "Schedule A" May 2nd, Uploaded May 2nd
Background Check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I believe that this refers to IP2?

For "Review of eligibility" it states: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Can any of you more seasoned members give me any insight of what my timeline or prospects might be? I'm getting a tad anxious considering a lot of other people already received their PPR.
Congratulations ! You will get it next week

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Congratulations ! You will get it next week

You sure? Does it mean I'm past the second background check? I'm still concerned since it says that they are "still reviewing my eligibility", etc.

But I suppose others have gotten PPR without a major change on their profile.