Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nik_shy said:
My time line is

Stream FSWO
AOR: 16th Feb
Medical Passed: 14th March
RPRF Request:27Th April (However in the letter its mentioned that our Eligibility and Admissibility is in progress, will contact if additional info is required)
RPRF Paid: 29th April
BGS status: Not started
PPR ?

Please advise...
Hope you get your PPR soon!

Could you please tell how many dependants on your application (if any) and what is your country of origin?

Kumard21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
remstaneja said:
Please suggest

Category - CEC

ITA - 4th Jan 2017
AOR - 20th Feb 2017
Medical - 18th march 2017
Background check : Your application is in progress . the next step is to conduct background check ?

no communication after that ?
should i call or email them and ask?
or request GCMS notes or something

really worried anybody else in the same timeframe
Hi remstaneja,
Be patient, I am also almost your timeline, I got the update 2 days back, may be u will get next week.,
No need of the GCMS notes now, wait till next week.

Melodymm2017

May 4, 2017
Kumard21 said:
Hi remstaneja,
Be patient, I am also almost your timeline, I got the update 2 days back, may be u will get next week.,
Can you share your timeline?
My background changed to NA on April 26. No updates until now

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [GOOD] - thank you in advance.

May PPRs:

Source for this report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by month of submission You can see a clear trendline showing how CIC is working on cases.
(p.s. i hope i am wrong)

January current statuses:

February current statuses:

March current statuses:

It seems clear to me that CIC is slowing down their processing pace, as March AOR guys are not being cleared as fast as January and Feb were at this stage.

April current statuses:

Source for the report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Processing by Stream:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Average Processing by Nationality:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-nationality

Average Processing by Visa Office:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-visa-office

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Baji81 said:
In general, It may take a week or so to complete the remaining process before they issue PPR. Hopefully, you'll hear good news very soon. Almost there :)
Let me know how you go I'm curious my background check has been no change for 2 months :( ordered gcms notes a couple of weeks ago so hopefully that will give some Clarity anyone in similar situation got notes recently?

zfx610

Jan 15, 2017
Kumard21 said:
Hi remstaneja,
same here, hopefully will get it by the end of this month

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Nik_shy said:
My time line is

Stream FSWO
AOR: 16th Feb
Medical Passed: 14th March
RPRF Request:27Th April (However in the letter its mentioned that our Eligibility and Admissibility is in progress, will contact if additional info is required)
RPRF Paid: 29th April
BGS status: Not started
PPR ?

Please advise...

your 11.2 A is in review. Once completed, your BG will change to NA. i also received RPRF req but the content was different for eligibility. Same time BG changed to NA. Usually post that once security result is available, final review is done by officer ( 99%, he/she goes with analyst's recommendation on eligibility) and decision is made. Then PPR will be triggered as per batch's schedule. Time line for that is not fixed.

GhanaianIndian

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-17
Med's Done....
01-03-17
lagbaja02 said:
If you are CEC and the company is in Canada then you can let them know the company's name has changed given reason. But if the company is out of Canada, it might be a bit complex but what have you got to loose. just let your boss respond with a detailed explanation to them and wait for the outcome.
Touche! But 2080 CAD is quite a bit. Not counting the heartache despite no fault of mine.

I will be drafting the mail. I sincerely hope they accept it.

Never heard of this, though a person from the Jan thread said it happened to him for PNP nomination. No one with FSW experienced this.

Really really strange. But cant be helped.

:( :( :(

GI

Adezy

Feb 6, 2017
Quick question. Has anyone had their employer called for employment verification even after including payslips, salary account statement, offer letter and reference letter in their application? I need to know because I keep reminding my HR that a call might come to verify my work history but from what some people tell me, that since I included all the above documents to my application, that it's most likely my employer won't be called. I need to know if anyone has experienced this.

GhanaianIndian

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-17
Med's Done....
01-03-17
Adezy said:
Quick question. Has anyone had their employer called for employment verification even after including payslips, salary account statement, offer letter and reference letter in their application? I need to know because I keep reminding my HR that a call might come to verify my work history but from what some people tell me, that since I included all the above documents to my application, that it's most likely my employer won't be called. I need to know if anyone has experienced this.
Is happening with me. My boss has been written to asking for confirmation. I am drafting his reply.

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
My AOR is 21st Feb
Medical passed 22nd April
Bg check NA
My question is I have claimed 1 point for tef which expires in October this year... Will it be a problem?