+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Guys I have a question. Once you receive your PR card after moving to Canada, are you allowed to move to another European country for lets say a career boosting job/research assignment? How long do u have to stay in Canada to be considered for a citizenship? N how long do u stay if u want to continue being a PR? Plz advice. Thanks in advance.

GhanaianIndian

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-17
Med's Done....
01-03-17
Ok. Weird thing happened. My boss was sent the letter that he wrote as a reference by the NDVO asking if it was correct. Since my boss and everyone in my office knows my about my application he has asked me what to write.

Is this common with respect to applications? If yes, which stage does this happen in?

Cheers
GI

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
rg74 said:
What is your BGS status and its time line. You are Not Started/In progress or at Not Applicable.
My time line is

Stream FSWO
AOR: 16th Feb
Medical Passed: 14th March
RPRF Request:27Th April (However in the letter its mentioned that our Eligibility and Admissibility is in progress, will contact if additional info is required)
RPRF Paid: 29th April
BGS status: Not started
PPR ?

Please advise...

pnv33

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Nik_shy said:
My time line is

Stream FSWO
RPRF Request:27Th April (However in the letter its mentioned that our Eligibility and Admissibility is in progress, will contact if additional info is required)
PPR ?

Please advise...
Do you get RPRF as an rmail or as a message in your cic?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Nik_shy said:
My time line is

Stream FSWO
PPR ?

Please advise...
In general, It may take a week or so to complete the remaining process before they issue PPR. Hopefully, you'll hear good news very soon. Almost there :)

lagbaja02

Mar 28, 2017
GhanaianIndian said:
Ok. Weird thing happened. My boss was sent the letter that he wrote as a reference by the NDVO asking if it was correct. Since my boss and everyone in my office knows my about my application he has asked me what to write.

Is this common with respect to applications? If yes, which stage does this happen in?

Cheers
GI
Strange your boss can just confirm the mail stating he issued it and if you work in the capacity claimed. Is the company in Canada or Outside of Canada.

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Maherd said:
Hi Folks

So I received the following message in my mycic account tonight at around 11:10 pm :-

Date: May 5, 2017
UCI: xxxxxxx Application: xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
Email: myemail@xxx.com
Dear myname,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 myucinumber - myname:
 Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Please provide us with a copy of your passport, valid for a
minimum of 6 months from the date of this letter. This must be received at this office by:
2017/05/15
You must send us the requested information by email within 7 days from the date of this letter.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.
Please note:
• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized
translation in either English or French.
• Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
• Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email,
totaling less than 5 MB.
Regards,
IR45997
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Just to give you a bit of context, the validity of my passport was less than 6 months so I got my passport renewed recently. After the renewal of my passport, I sent a Case Specific Enquiry attaching a scanned copy of my new passport.

I just have the following questions :-

1.) I received a message in my inbox saying that mycic account had a new message. The email was from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. Now as you can see in the letter that I received in mycic account inbox (please see the text highlighted in "green"), I have been specifically asked to respond to the email and send a scanned copy of my new passport. However I am not sure what email should I respond to ? Since mycic account inbox doesn't have a reply option and donotreply@cic.gc.ca email address specifically tells you not to respond to that mailbox

2.) The Case Specific Enquiry I sent with the scanned copy of my new passport was about 2 weeks ago. I am surprised that they hadn't already updated that on my application.

Any input is much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
if you click on "view submitted application" there should be a slot for you to upload the file

Daria_1007

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Toronto
sidmadhati said:
i did call cic ... they informed me saying it was with VO for final review and its upto thee if they want to make a decision or ask questions
Hi! Same here :( I called CIC, they told me that eligibility passed and they are doing security check...no idea how long it will take them to complete it. Feeling anxious since most of people with IP2 got PPR

remstaneja

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
brampton
Category........
CEC
Please suggest

Category - CEC

ITA - 4th Jan 2017
AOR - 20th Feb 2017
Medical - 18th march 2017
Background check : Your application is in progress . the next step is to conduct background check ?

no communication after that ?

should i call or email them and ask?
or request GCMS notes or something

really worried anybody else in the same timeframe

GhanaianIndian

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-17
Med's Done....
01-03-17
lagbaja02 said:
Strange your boss can just confirm the mail stating he issued it and if you work in the capacity claimed. Is the company in Canada or Outside of Canada.
The issue is that my company got taken over last week. So now the official email address got changed. The mail got diverted to his new inbox. So now would have to justify the new email address in addition to the mail.

Life is sometimes so so hard :( :( :(

lagbaja02

Mar 28, 2017
GhanaianIndian said:
The issue is that my company got taken over last week. So now the official email address got changed. The mail got diverted to his new inbox. So now would have to justify the new email address in addition to the mail.

Life is sometimes so so hard :( :( :(
If you are CEC and the company is in Canada then you can let them know the company's name has changed given reason. But if the company is out of Canada, it might be a bit complex but what have you got to loose. just let your boss respond with a detailed explanation to them and wait for the outcome.

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
remstaneja said:
Please suggest

Category - CEC

ITA - 4th Jan 2017
AOR - 20th Feb 2017
Medical - 18th march 2017
Background check : Your application is in progress . the next step is to conduct background check ?

no communication after that ?

should i call or email them and ask?
or request GCMS notes or something

really worried anybody else in the same timeframe
Same boat as you !! aOR 15th feb med passed 15th march

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
remstaneja said:
seriously man waiting is like killing i dont know what to do ?

Did you call or emailed cic to follow up ?
yea i tried couple times and they said nobody has started working on your file and emailed at cpc Ottawa and they replied that your file is at our office and process is going as normal processing times. Cant say whats happening and m cec inland.

Reactions: kaur989

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
Guys I have one question.

I have received ITA in 61st draw. As per canadian Proof of fund requirement, i need to declare all my accounts and loan. I have car leased on one of my account. Will that amount be taken as negative to my outstanding balance sheet and then my statement will be calculated based on remaining balance in my account after clearing car loan?

Secondly, I have property worth many times the amount required to show in as proof of funds that i own. Can i present papers of my property beside showing minimum balance in my account, since i didn't keep any liquid cash in last 6 months in my bank account, so my average will not present my strong statement for last six months. Please advice.