Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
adrlim said:
Yeah me too...But i didnt want to delay the process and look for which RCMP could do this and followed what one forummer recommended. I guess it's about ease of getting it done. But agree with you. Dont know what the difference is and if the charge is free or cheaper if doen by RCMP.
I know right!
I went on the third day after receiving PCC request and already felt like I wasted a ton of time LOL
I did it that way only because the police station is literally a few blocks away from my work.

Also, can anyone please tell me how to update my status on tracker? Thank you.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I sent my application on Feb 28 and my AOR is March 1st and two weeks ago my background check changed from NA to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check." However, my medicals still didn't pass. Is anyone in the same situation? This is a nerve game ??? ??? ???

Harrys1988

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
Kearnixer said:
Hey guys,

I sent my application on Feb 28 and my AOR is March 1st and two weeks ago my background check changed from NA to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check." However, my medicals still didn't pass. Is anyone in the same situation? This is a nerve game ??? ??? ???
As per trend for FSW it takes around 45 to 60 days to get medical pass . As CIC is little slow in processing right now it might take a little bit longer . So no need to worry :D

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Kearnixer said:
Hey guys,

Still in the same status as you are... AOR date 20-FEB, so I'm passed the 60 day point.

CEC_EDM

Mar 24, 2017
Hi All,

My file got an update BG--> In Progress (07-Mar) to Not Applicable (20-April) and Visa offie is Case Processing Center, Sydney NS before it was Centralized Intake Office, Sydney NS (30-03)
My BOWP (13-Feb) is still on Hold . If anyone from the group throw some light whether my R10 is done or not yet. I am worried as my BOWP is not approved yet
AOR: 9- Feb
Med: 04-Mar

Thank you.

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
adrlim said:
They told me 10-14days. I'm still waiting as I did mine last Mon. Can't wait to get it.

Did the RCMP tell you if you have to pay for this service?
According to the website it is $30.

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Do FSW Outland applications still get sent to LVO for final processing? My application is with CPC Ottawa, previously it was CIO Sydney.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
PianoMan said:
Hahah I know what you mean. Every time I see an update here I go log into my account :p
everytime you comment here, I get disappointed as I'm one week behind you :)

luckysimsim

Nov 15, 2016
luckysimsim said:
Hi guys, my visa office has changed from Sydney to Ottawa. Not sure exactly when but I just knew it today.

So it's been almost 2 months since I passed medicals. I sent couple emails back in March to the Ottawa office asking my application status and it was always in the Sydney office. However, I followed up another email last night and they replied me this morning saying it's currently being processed at the Ottawa office.

My account, however, is not showing any changes or updates. The background check has been always "in progress" since medical pass.
Does this mean anything?
Is this a good sign?
What are the roles of both Sydney and Ottawa offices?

Stream:CEC inland
AOR: Feb 12th
Medical pass: March 8th
Does anyone know what happens when they change your visa office?

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
CEC_EDM said:
Hi All,

My file got an update BG--> In Progress (07-Mar) to Not Applicable (20-April) and Visa offie is Case Processing Center, Sydney NS before it was Centralized Intake Office, Sydney NS (30-03)
My BOWP (13-Feb) is still on Hold . If anyone from the group throw some light whether my R10 is done or not yet. I am worried as my BOWP is not approved yet
AOR: 9- Feb
Med: 04-Mar

Thank you.
the reason they are holding ur BOWP is good news.ur expecting ppr soon.

CEC_EDM

Mar 24, 2017
KNIGHTRIDER14 said:
the reason they are holding ur BOWP is good news.ur expecting ppr soon.
I hope that's the case but I'm already on Implied status so following 1 step at a time rule.. I emailed CPC-Ottawa to know my visa office.