10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hanan22 said:
Hello all,

My background check changed last week to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check" and then on Friday they asked me for Schedule A and Travel history for my spouse and today my background changed to "Not applicable"

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the two of them? I am very worried.
I had the same request 2 weeks ago. Have not had any changes as yet. Are you CEC or FSW?

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
mumbaikar said:
I got a message today asking me to submit RCMP Criminal Record Check: "Please provide an RCMP Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints."

And BG status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Anyone know what are the procedure for obtaining the same? I live outside GTA, Can I just walk in to the nearest RCMP office and can do the fingerprints and apply for the PCC?

Thanks
Hi. Best to check on the internet where you can get your fingerprints scanned. I dont think RCMP office can offer this service as it's usually a private company that just does these finger print scanning. Once you do that they will then mail it to you and then you will need to upload this doc. I did mine last week and patiently waiting for it in the mail. I found the place to do it via a recommendation by a forummer here but am from another province.

Hope the above helps.

Jameszhaoh

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-03-2017
Good lucky guys!

My timeline is
AOR 24/2
MED BGIP 22/3
Did not provide upfront RCMP. Inland CEC

So my next step is most likely NA? And when do you think it will happen? 8)

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
adrlim said:
Hi. Best to check on the internet where you can get your fingerprints scanned. I dont think RCMP office can offer this service as it's usually a private company that just does these finger print scanning. Once you do that they will then mail it to you and then you will need to upload this doc. I did mine last week and patiently waiting for it in the mail. I found the place to do it via a recommendation by a forummer here but am from another province.

Hope the above helps.
Thanks for your reply.

I just called the local RCMP office and booked an appointment for fingerprint. My appointment is on May 2nd (That was the earliest I could get). How does this work? Do I need to submit a separate application for Police Criminal Record Check (PCRC) or all I need to do is the fingerprint?

Many thanks for your time.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
mumbaikar said:
Thanks for your reply.

I just called the local RCMP office and booked an appointment for fingerprint. My appointment is on May 2nd (That was the earliest I could get). How does this work? Do I need to submit a separate application for Police Criminal Record Check (PCRC) or all I need to do is the fingerprint?

Many thanks for your time.
You will go there
They will take your finger prints and will ask for the purpose (which is Permanent Residency).

Rest they will take care of it.

purewal

Nov 1, 2016
Hi

I mailed my passports on 22 Feb but I forgot to put name and date of birth at the back of my pic

what should i do now

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
purewal said:
Hi

I mailed my passports on 22 Feb but I forgot to put name and date of birth at the back of my pic

what should i do now

Its been over a month and you haven't received or heard from them yet?

Call them immediately.

purewal

Nov 1, 2016
Oops my mistake.. its 22 April i mailed

I forgot to put name and date of birth at the back of my pic

what should i do now

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jameszhaoh said:
Good lucky guys!

My timeline is
AOR 24/2
MED BGIP 22/3
Did not provide upfront RCMP. Inland CEC

So my next step is most likely NA? And when do you think it will happen? 8)

Same here.... I have no idea what is the next step.

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
purewal said:

what should i do now
:D ;D ;D thats called excitement.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
purewal said:

what should i do now
You can still call them to inquire or wait a day or two, they will ask for other set of pics or they will approve without it.

I would say call them if the status is delivered.

nmehra6613

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hi Guys,

I received the following message yesterday:

Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history for the period June 2011 to August 2012. Do not leave any gaps in time.

However, in Schedule A, there are sections, like personal history which asks for past 10 years information.

Am I only supposed to fill in the details for June 2011 to August 2012? Anybody who had faced similar issues?

I undertook education during this time, and haven't claimed points for this education. Should I also attach an LOE for the same? Please help.

purewal

Nov 1, 2016
RiZ92 said:
You can still call them to inquire or wait a day or two, they will ask for other set of pics or they will approve without it.

I would say call them if the status is delivered.
my only concern is they wont reject the application