22-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
adrlim said:
Great thanks...you went to the second one and did they charge the same as No.1? Tx
Same charges buddy
:D

backupoption123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hi,

While adding the Education information post ITA, I made a small error while selecting the Canadian equivalency of my degrees.

MY ECA says:

Summary:
Master level Canadian equivalency

Individual
Bachelor = Bachelor Canadian equivalency
Master = Master Canadian equivalency

My highest qualification is Master of Science, but I selected Master's Canadian equivalency for both Bachelors and Masters in the post ITA application.

I submitted a CSE requesting them to correct this (also attached my ECA) and the reply I got was "We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration".

Will this be treated as misinterpretation or whatever and cause application rejection Sad ?

ITA : Jan 04, 2017
AOR : Feb 16, 2017
Med Passed : Apr 08, 2017
BG : N/A

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
backupoption123 said:
Will this be treated as misinterpretation or whatever and cause application rejection Sad ?
I don't think you get more points for having 2 masters so selecting it twice shouldn't affect your score vs just selecting it once. I'm not expert on this but I'd say if your points aren't higher as a result of this mistake then it should be fine with the CSE submitted explaining the error.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
backupoption123 said:
Hi,

While adding the Education information post ITA, I made a small error while selecting the Canadian equivalency of my degrees.

MY ECA says:

Summary:

Individual

My highest qualification is Master of Science, but I selected Master's Canadian equivalency for both Bachelors and Masters in the post ITA application.

I submitted a CSE requesting them to correct this (also attached my ECA) and the reply I got was "We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration".

Don't worry! with raising this CSE, you are all OK!!

Just be patient & everything will turn out to be fine.. ;)

Good Luck!
Neeraj

EdBell

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Charrington said:
My background check has been. not applicable for a month now anyone got any ideas if that's a bad sign or a sign of a potential hold up
I haven't even pass medicals yet and my AOR is from Feb 1st :(.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
EdBell said:
I haven't even pass medicals yet and my AOR is from Feb 1st :(.
Are you PNP? Majority PNPs are waiting for the updates on Medical! :(

kindly wait. It will be through soon..

Thanks,
Neeraj

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
How long was it before you received the reply for your CSE? Not the automated one.

Thank you

backupoption123 said:
Hi,

MY ECA says:

Summary:

Individual

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Dear Friends,
Based on the discussion i have read so far...i think i am in great trouble. I forgot to make the PCC for my spouse from her area of residence before getting married....i only submitted PCC for her for that time she spent at my residence since our wedding.
My question is....will CIC directly refuse my application or they will ask the PCC? I can make it in one week no worries about that.
Replies are appreciated....

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Ammar30 said:
Dear Friends,
Based on the discussion i have read so far...i think i am in great trouble. I forgot to make the PCC for my spouse from her area of residence before getting married....i only submitted PCC for her for that time she spent at my residence since our wedding.
My question is....will CIC directly refuse my application or they will ask the PCC? I can make it in one week no worries about that.
Replies are appreciated....
Totally depends on the case officer.

But I will suggest you to arrange your spouse PCC immediately and raise the CSE explaining the situation or raise the CSE first with an explanation confirming that you will provide your spouse PCC soon.

Do it immediately before you have an adverse effect on your app!! Better safe than sorry!!

Wish you good luck!

Thanks,
Neeraj

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Neerajkr80 said:
Totally depends on the case officer.

But I will suggest you to arrange your spouse PCC immediately and raise the CSE explaining the situation or raise the CSE first with an explanation confirming that you will provide your spouse PCC soon.

Do it immediately before you have an adverse effect on your app!! Better safe than sorry!!

Wish you good luck!

Thanks,
Neeraj

Thanks alot Neeraj,
Please tell me how to contact them...what is the email or contact form i can put on immediate effect. Write now my BG has not started and i want to do it asap.

Regards,
Ammar

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Ammar30 said:
Thanks alot Neeraj,
Please tell me how to contact them...what is the email or contact form i can put on immediate effect. Write now my BG has not started and i want to do it asap.

Regards,
Ammar
go here & raise CSE
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.237373696.1486081998.1449805123

Goodluck
Neeraj

backupoption123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Indi88 said:
How long was it before you received the reply for your CSE? Not the automated one.
Thank you
It took them 25 days to reply.

The CSE I raised had this information
1. My application details/ passport number / email/ phone etc.
2. What happened
3. Why it happened. ( I said that the final Summary verdict as shown in my ECA created confusion for me)
3. Requesting them to correct it (if required - as I don't claim any points for the degree where details were slightly wrong.)

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Neerajkr80 said:
go here & raise CSE
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.237373696.1486081998.1449805123

Goodluck
Neeraj

Thanx a ton man! Really appreciate it! I wish the best for you in your journey.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
EdBell said:
Yes I'm PNP.
I hope so :(
I am PNP Outland and still waiting for medical to pass. Background changed to next step is to conduct a background check on 11 March though.